Join one of Australia’s largest, hunger relief agencies and manage diverse, multichannel direct marketing campaigns to drive support.
- Top food relief and sustainability charity
- Awesome, supportive fundraising and marketing team
- Western Sydney with flexible work from home days
About the role
The Regular Giving Coordinator will drive multichannel campaigns across digital channels, direct mail, telemarketing and Face2Face. The role will also support the Manager in developing and implementing a growth strategy aimed at acquiring, renewing, and upgrading existing donors.
- Support the manager in developing and implementing regular giving activities and in managing and monitoring the annual regular giving budget.
- Build and manage strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders, ensuring effective delivery of the regular giving program.
- Brief and/or train fundraising and creative agencies on regular giving conversion, upgrades, declines, and reactivation campaigns and closely monitor the running of these campaigns.
- Work closely with the Data Analyst to create reports and dashboards that will measure key regular giving metrics, analyse results and identify actionable trends.
- With the Marketing Officer, write engagement collateral and develop plans which include optimising the use of marketing automation platform.
- Work in close collaboration with the Fundraising & Donor Care team to ensure data entry, back-end systems and processes are running effectively to track performance and create efficiencies for the regular giving program and activities.
Skills and experience
- Experience from any sector working in regular giving, individual giving or direct marketing roles.
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects with a good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Supplier and stakeholder management, including providing campaign updates, monitoring and evaluating performance.
- Ability to use a CRM for record management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a high level of attention to details.
- Works effectively with high degree of autonomy and accountability; self-motivated and can demonstrate initiative.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role, therefore please direct all general enquiries to Rosheen Singh at Beaumont People on firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Regular Giving Coordinator enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Applicants can apply via the APPLY NOW button below.