A fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to manage and develop a large regular giving program. Join this truly inspiring national cancer research organisation.
This leading, game-changing organisation in breast cancer research is looking for a Regular Giving Manager to manage and develop a large Regular Giving program. This role is perfect as a strategic next move for a fundraising professional with regular giving expertise. You will provide strategic planning and implementation expertise across both acquisition and retention programs, particularly in face-to-face fundraising.
- Work for one of Australia’s leading foundations in game-changing breast cancer research
- Manage and develop a large Regular Giving program
- Line manage one
Reporting to the Head of Individual Giving, this role looks after the delivery of acquisition and retention strategies across multiple channels, with a focus on F2F fundraising. Responsible for the ongoing success and the continuous improvement to the program, the Regular Giving Manager also manages the Regular Giving Executive.
- Overall strategic responsibility for a large Regular Giving program
- Develop and implement new strategies across the acquisition and retention of regular donors by diversifying and expanding channels beyond established programs
- Increase the acquisition volume via F2F of new and active regular donors
- Develop strategies to retain regular giving supporters
- Manage the online donor journey and communication plan across the multiple channels and programs, as well as identify areas for continuous improvement and optimisation
- Work closely with the Supporter Services Team to ensure high quality donor care
- Support the management of the budget across RG channels
- Provide strategic agency and supplier management
- Work with a CRM to provide data-driven analytics for fundraising, extractions for programs and reports for insights
- Line manage one
Skills & Attributes
- A strong background in Regular Giving across acquisition and retention programs and knowledge of F2F fundraising
- Relevant experience in relationship management and working with multiple stakeholders at various levels
- Experience developing and managing Regular Giving campaigns/strategies
- Demonstrated ability to use CRM for record management, reporting, targeting and post-campaign analysis
- Telemarketing campaign experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrated project management and problem-solving skills
- Perfect step-up opportunity towards a more senior role
- Work for a renowned, leading research foundation
- Work flexibility
- Sydney CBD location
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People will be managing the recruitment process for this role.