- Applicants across Australia considered
- Strategic ownership of the full Regular Giving programme
- Large, national charity supporting disadvantaged Australians
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to join an inspiring national charity and manage the significant Regular Giving programme at a time of investment in this space. This is the chance to make your mark on a programme and build a strategy for growth.
The Regular Giving Manager leads the strategic development and execution of the Regular Giving program across both acquisition and retention to drive revenue and loyalty from individual supporters.
As the senior manager for this area, the role will diversify the Regular Giving revenue channels, with a focus on digital acquisition and retention.
- Input into the development of the Regular Giving strategy, budget, supporter journey and activity plan to drive incremental revenue growth
- Lead the implementation of all Regular Giving acquisition and retention fundraising activities into market. Channels include face-to-face/door-to-door, business-to-business, digital, direct mail, online, DRTV, telemarketing, lead generation and new channels
- Manage partnerships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to achieve concrete outcomes against agreed KPIs and project timelines
- Achieve, manage, track and analyse budgets and KPIs as set against the acquisition and retention strategy and vendor agreements
- Lead the post implementation review of all Regular Giving acquisition fundraising activity to inform future strategy and tactics
- Drive a culture of innovation, as evidenced by new ideas and initiatives being tested as part of the Regular Giving acquisition programs
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in managing and executing Regular Giving campaigns or relevant Fundraising/agency experience
- Ability to develop and manage multi-channel acquisition and retention campaigns
- Experience in managing and executing programmes across channels including telemarketing, direct mail and digital campaigns
- Track record of creating strong internal and external relationships
- Proven experience achieving income targets and managing expenses
- Significant capability in managing supporter communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical, forecasting and budgeting skills
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role, therefore please direct all general enquiries to Rosheen Singh at Beaumont People on email@example.com, using the subject line: Regular Giving Manager - Flexible location enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Applicants can apply via the APPLY NOW button below.