- National and trusted charity located nearby Central Station
- 14 month maternity leave contract
- Huge scope to learn and develop across all direct marketing channels
- Competitive salary packaging, inspirational cause
About the Organisation:
This national organisation relies on generous donations from supporters to carry out and provide vital healthcare services to individuals across Australia including across rural and remote areas of the country.
About the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a Retention and Development Coordinator to join and contribute to a team with a significantly high achieving revenue portfolio. You will play a key role in coordinating the delivery of the donor retention programs including the regular giving program, as well as appeals. A key focus for this role is the optimisation of the direct mail, as well as gifts through both offline, digital and other channels.
About the Person:
You will be a multi-tasker, with a level of confidence to push back and coordinate stakeholders to meet timely deadlines. You will have previous experience managing end to end appeals and must have previous direct mail experience.
- Support the delivery of the regular giving donor journey
- Oversee communications focused on donor care and retention of regular donors across direct mail, digital, SMS, telephone and print
- Project coordinator campaigns across donor segment by writing briefs, managing data selections, set-up, testing and scheduling
- Coordinate campaigns across various donor segments by writing briefs, managing data selections, set-up, test and schedule and report on performance
- Support the delivery and fulfilment of regular flyers, emails and supporting communications to donors
- Develop strong relationships with external suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Consider the donors experience across all channels and strive to improve all aspects of the donor experience by using best fundraising practice
- Track, measure and report on the results improvements to monitor impact on donor retention
Skills & Attributes:
- Prior experience working in a non-profit fundraising environment
- Understanding and/or knowledge of regular giving and retention
- Must have demonstrated experience in direct mail
- Understanding of the donor journey
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Strong planning and ability to multi task across several different competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis. Contact Kristina on 9093 4911 or Kristina@beaumontpeople.com.au, using the subject line: Retention and Development Coordinator enquiry via EthicalJobs, for more information.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis