Lead on the implementation of Direct Marketing activities relating to the renewal and retention of donors through channels such as Direct Mail, Email Marketing, Digital and Social Media with this inspiring charity.
- Lead on the project management, development and execution of Direct Marketing appeals
- Play a pivotal role in shaping the supporter journeys for cash and RG donors
- Highly collaborative, friendly team and culture committed to high performance
About the role
The Senior Direct Marketing Coordinator plays a key role in the coordination of a sophisticated and robust multi-channel Direct Marketing program.
The position is responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of direct marketing fundraising activities relating to the renewal and retention of cash donors and regular givers.
Managing appeals and direct marketing initiatives from beginning to end, the Senior Direct Marketing Coordinator will work in accordance to the Individual Giving budget to ensure activity is delivered on time, budget and brand.
Coordinating a large team of internal stakeholders and external third parties, you will coordinate activity across several key channels.
- Work on all Direct Marketing activity including appeals, campaigns, Regular Giving retention pieces, donor thankyou’s and other identified renewal or retaining activity
- Manage timelines for campaigns to ensure programs are executed on time and internal and external stakeholders are informed of deadlines
- Act as the first point of contact for key partners, suppliers, agencies and internal teams including briefings, proofing campaign assets, results monitoring and reporting
- Produce and deliver clear campaign briefs for internal and external teams across data and planning, creative, print, digital, communications, case studies, production and fulfilment
- Project management of campaigns from brief through to post campaign analysis
- Use Raiser’s Edge and reporting dashboard PowerBI to ensure the needs of the program are met
- Assist with the day to day financial management of appeals, campaigns, retention and renewal activity and reconciliation of income and imports according to budget
- Manage the Direct Marketing income and expenditure budget, producing financial reports and monitoring income
- Assist with the development of the supporter journey process, including thanking, and manage the execution of on-going supporter-focused communications
- Work with Brand, Communications and Digital Marketing teams to ensure integration of all online and traditional components to support activity for donor retention
- Work with the Donor Support team to ensure quality control on all donation processing and receipting relating to retention
- Minimum of three years experience working in a multi-channel Direct Marketing role having gained a solid understanding of direct marketing processes
- Ability and experience developing renewal and retention direct marketing strategies
- Strong end to end campaign management experience
- Ability to manipulate and analyse data
- Experience of reporting financial information
- Highly organised with exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong eye for detail
- Ability to multi task and handle high volume of work
- Knowledge and passion for developing best practice fundraising copywriting
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role, therefore please direct all general enquiries to Rosheen Singh at Beaumont People on firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Senior Direct Marketing Coordinator enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Applicants can apply via the APPLY NOW button below.