Incredible opportunity for a relationship fundraiser to apply your visionary and entrepreneurial mindset and take the lead in diversifying high-touch engagement opportunities with corporate partners committed to supporting the fight to cure cancer.
- Join a collaborative, and vibrant team that applies C.A.R.I.N.G values into everything they do during this exciting time of growth
- Flexible work environment, with the option to work 4 or 5 days per week
- Opportunity to lead a team that builds flourishing and evolving relationships with Tour de Cure’s key partners
About the Organisation
Through their magical, challenging and inspirational events, Tour de Cure raises vital funds to support the boldest research, the most talented scientists and the ground-breaking projects that will have the biggest impact in the fight to cure cancer.
From humble beginnings in 2007, the Tour de Cure community has grown to become a national movement of thousands of people, walking, running, riding and swimming to raise awareness and inspire support in the dream of a world without cancer.
About the Opportunity
The Senior Partnerships Manager is responsible for building innovative fundraising streams that align to the objectives of each corporate partner, and sustainably raises funds aligned with established goals.
This is an exciting career opportunity for a partnerships manager who has proven success engaging with corporates. You will be an innovator who can develop new fundraising streams and engagement opportunities.
- Identify and support the development of new opportunities with existing partners to increase their involvement in Tour de Cure to engage further with their communities
- Manage end-to-end relationships with allocated key partners and deliver partnership outcomes while managing internal project teams
- Ensure that corporate partnership revenue targets are met or exceeded, through tracking and communicating their progress to the team as required
- Develop contractual agreements for each partner that reflect agreed terms
- Inspire the Tour de Cure HQ team to innovate and deliver first class experiences
- Become a Tour de Cure spokesperson at corporate events and functions
- Collaborate strongly with all internal teams to ensure a high-touch commitment to every partner throughout their donor journey
Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven success actively evolving corporate partnerships to ensure sustainability and diversified growth across multiple revenue streams to meet mutual goals
- Excellent high-level communication and influencing skills with a proactive and solutions-focused mindset
- Leadership experience, with the ability to influence a team to strive for results while creating an enriching work environment that is values-driven
- Advanced project management, analysis and reporting skills
- A passion to impact the fight to cure cancer
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis.