- Parramatta (2150) location – WFH flexibility on offer
- $55,000 + superannuation + NFP tax benefits in an organisation with wellbeing initiatives for their staff
- Full-time permanent role
About the role
Reporting to the Program Manager, the focus of the role is to provide excellent customer service and compassion to stakeholders, supporting a long-running, Australian-wide volunteer program connecting resources to people in need across Australia.
Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- High volume inbound/outbound calls to new and existing volunteers and people in need, deliver excellent customer service to build and maintain relationships
- Match volunteers with appropriate volunteer opportunities - organise all details including facilitating appropriate checks (i.e.: Police Checks/WWWC)
- Accurate record-keeping on the CRM to log and track volunteer placement details and all communications
- Daily administration activities for volunteers, including responding to the general enquiries’ inbox
- Liaise with key stakeholders of different levels, both internally and externally
- Deal with sensitive conversations and topics with empathy and discretion, always maintain strict confidentiality
You will have a high level of personal accountability for your own work, and be able to respond to changing circumstances as well as have:
- Strong time management skills, delivers on commitments and meets deadlines
- A strong commitment to customer service excellence
- A growth mindset, suggest improvements and solutions for better work/practices
- Ability to build and leverage relationships - work across the team to achieve goals, and support and encourage others
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently, listen actively to ensure understanding, be able to tailor communication style to suit the situation and the audience
How to Apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply directly to the advertisement with your full resume.
If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde at email@example.com using the subject line: Volunteer Program Administrator enquiry via EthicalJobs at Beaumont People.
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.