Beyond Blue’s vision is for all people in Australia to achieve their best possible mental health.
Our mission is to work with the community to improve mental health and prevent suicide.
We aim to achieve this by:
- Promoting mental health and wellbeing
- Being a trusted source of information, advice and support
- Working together to prevent suicide.
Beyond Blue’s values are Collaboration, Respect, Enthusiasm, Excellence, Innovation and Integrity.
The Digital Producer is responsible for supporting the Digital Lead in the development, implementation and evaluation of digital products within Beyond Blue. The role will manage a variety of small and large initiatives, from initiation to delivery to improve the user experience and performance of our digital assets.
This role will operate across a range of portfolios and manage projects to ensure digital products meet requirements and support our strategic goals.
- Support Beyond Blue’s digital products including new product and
- feature development as well as ongoing enhancement and optimisation
- Gain a deep understanding of Beyond Blue’s community experience and values, identify and fill digital product gaps and generate new ideas to improve the community experience and drive growth
- Project manage digital product changes, lead and support project team members as allocated, and ultimately be responsible for product rollout, evaluation and design of quality products
- Lead and facilitate stakeholder engagement and consultation to ensure product suitability and successful and timely implementation
- Develop and maintain product roadmaps and backlogs
- Communicate digital product changes through documentation, wireframes or prototype development
- Lead on digital accessibility uplift activity
- Undertake product lifecycle management and provide expert advice and direction to stakeholders
- Lead a dedicated squad on BAU content and UX improvements
- Drive continuous improvement and quality assurance in product management through regular review of processes and procedures, initiation of improvement and corrective actions
- Lead on user acceptance testing for digital services
- Lead and participate in analysis and discovery activity, requirements gathering and delivery
- By example, lead the development of a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment, including implementation and review of appropriate strategies and measures
- Place the community at the centre of all decision making.
Qualifications and key selection criteria
- Relevant experience as a Digital Producer (or similar role)
- Strong knowledge of CMS, UX/UI, content, SEO, digital marketing, accessibility, analytics and optimisation
- Experience initiating and supporting the delivery of new products and features as well as continual optimisation to improve performance
- Experience developing and maintaining roadmaps and backlogs
- Experience working with vendors and partners
- Agile and Scrum Master experience (desirable)
- Appropriate Degree in Marketing, Business or Commerce
- Experience in scoping, co-designing and delivering a range of digital projects to meet audience needs and business requirements
- Experience working with design, research, content and technical teams
- Experience managing external and internal relationships
- A background in managing a variety of digital projects and initiatives from inception to delivery.
Beyond Blue is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age. We strongly encourage people from all cultural backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Applicants are encouraged to view the Beyond Blue Innovate Reconciliation Action Plan 2020-2022.
To apply, please click the 'Apply' button below. Applications should include a current CV with a cover letter that addresses why you would consider yourself to be a cultural addition to Beyond Blue and how your skills and experience would be attributes to the position. For detailed information about this position including the closing date, please refer to the position description on our careers page (please click apply and you will be directed to our website).
Preferred candidates will be required to undertake pre-employment screening, including a National Police Check and where required a Working With Children Check.
NOTE: Short-listing of candidates will commence prior to the closure of this role, so please do not delay submitting your application.