The Services and Support team at Beyond Blue delivers effective early intervention, treatment and recovery-focused mental health and suicide prevention supports and services, so people can receive help early and recover quickly to ensure their best possible mental health.
The NewAccess for Small Business Lead is responsible for establishing and leading the implementation of Beyond Blue's NewAccess for Small Business program. Specifically, this includes:
- Establish and manage the NewAccess for Small Business program
- Oversee a cross-functional team responsible for delivering the program, including program delivery, contract management, clinical governance, stakeholder and community engagement and marketing
- Collaborate across Beyond Blue to embed NewAccess into the small business community
- Collaborate with the broader NewAccess team to ensure consistency, including infrastructure, quality management systems, clinical governance, and to share learnings
- Monitor and report on key risks and accountabilities, including clinical governance
- Closely manage project timeframes and budgets and advocate for the sustainability of the program.
- Provide strategic, operational and technical advice to the Chief Services Officer and the Head of Suicide Prevention and Early Intervention for all matters related to NewAccess for Small Business
- Establish and implement the NewAccess for Small Business national telehealth service
- Oversee the procurement and management of relevant service providers, including ongoing contract and quality management
- Establish, and prepare agenda and papers for, the NewAccess for Small Business Steering Committee
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the project, including budgeting, planning and staff development
- Contribute to the development of strategic planning and business planning
- Lead, support, supervise and mentor team members, including project managing a cross-functional team
- Establish and maintain national data collection and reporting capabilities to inform Beyond Blue and Government about uptake and client outcomes of NewAccess for Small Business
- Provide high quality written documentation on NewAccess for Small Business - briefings, marketing materials, tender submissions, proposals, etc
- Represent Beyond Blue on key internal and external committees, including the NewAccess for Small Business Steering Committee and Advisory Group
- Report on the progress of NewAccess activities as required
- Leverage data and insights to inform continuous improvement and identify opportunities for innovation
- Ensure our work is socially inclusive and respectful of diversity
- Ensure our work involves, wherever possible, the voice of the community
- Work closely with the Workplace and Home team as Beyond Blue’s small business subject matter experts.
Qualifications and key selection criteria:
A qualification in a relevant discipline
- Sound knowledge of mental health, including an understanding of low-intensity services
- Strong project management skills, with demonstrated experience managing large, complex projects and budgets
- Strong commercial acumen, with demonstrated experience in service provider and contract management
- Proven ability to research, prepare and present a variety of types of documentation including briefing notes, correspondence, and reports with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong collaboration skills with experience leading a cross-functional team
- An ability to identify, monitor and manage project risks.
Beyond Blue is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age. We strongly encourage people from all cultural backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Applicants are welcome to access the Beyond Blue Innovate Reconciliation Action Plan 2020-2022.