- Duration: 15 hours per week, six month contract (renewable)
- Compensation: $36.62 per hour, plus superannuation
- Location: Work from home, must be located in Greater Sydney
Bipolar Australia is a small not for profit organisation that supports and advocates for 1.5 million Australians impacted by bipolar disorder. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Administration Officer to help us improve our day-to-day operations and allow our key staff to more effectively support our stakeholders. This role will suit a dynamic and flexible professional who is passionate about mental health and has experience in supporting small to medium size businesses or not for profits.
The Administration Officer reports directly to the General Manager.
- A unique opportunity to help improve the lives of 1.5 million Australians
- Excellent compensation, with the possibility of contract renewal after six months
- Flexible schedule, working from home
- Ability to see the positive difference your contributions are making
- Significant experience with Microsoft business software, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and SharePoint
- Significant book-keeping experience, including supporting the preparation of budgets and reports and use of small business accounting software such as Reckon One or Xero
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to travel to West Ryde, St Leonards, and other locations around Sydney for meetings when required
- Reliable home internet access
- Not-for-profit sector experience
- Experience contributing to organisational compliance tasks such as preparing meeting minutes
- Experience working with web-based content management systems such as WordPress
- Knowledge of severe and complex mental health conditions, such as bipolar disorder and schizophrenia
If you have questions regarding this role, please call David Harper (General Manager) on 0421 550 063.