- Maternity Leave backfill position
About Bluearth Foundation
Bluearth works with schools and communities to build movement into everyday life.
Our evidence based programs are tried and tested, and we get results!
We work with schools and communities around Australia, including: disadvantaged groups; special schools; aboriginal communities in urban, regional and remote locations.
Our Team is devoted to active living and building a healthier Australia.
Bluearth is a Registered Charity and has been working in Australian communities since 2000.
Qualifications & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Physical Education, Human Movement, Sports Science, or equivalent
- Experience in the delivery of physical activity programs in schools and/or other settings
- Experience coaching/teaching to a range of audiences
- Understanding of Government and Non-Government education systems
- Knowledge of program and/or curriculum development and implementation
- Ability to deliver projects on time, within budget and to quality standards
- IT competent - MS Office Suite
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Deliver high quality programs into schools and other communities
- Provide training and ongoing support to Teachers and other clients
- Develop and sustain strong professional relationships and appropriate partnerships to assist in the achievement of Bluearth goals
- Manage, administer and maintain accurate up to date records in relation to program delivery, including training sessions, contracts and sales information
- Continue personal development and maintain relevant qualifications, knowledge base and skills
- Attend and actively participate in designated in-service training programs
- Support training and development of existing and new staff
- Comply with organisation policies, procedures, governance and relevant legislation
- Promote a safe, inclusive and supportive work environment
- Deliver continuous improvement, contributing to program review and development
We encourage people from all cultural backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
No closing date, please apply ASAP.
A position description is attached.