- Join an Award Winning Tier 1 Community Housing Provider
- Great Benefits and Fantastic Organisational Culture
- Be Part of an Organisation that Really Makes a Difference!
Bridge Housing is a leading Tier 1 NSW Community Housing Provider that sources and develops social and affordable housing for people on moderate-to-low incomes.
We manage over 3,400 properties housing more than 5,000 residents. Our mission is "To improve lives through affordable homes and quality services." We deliver our services in a Socially Responsible, People-Focused way. We are Committed and Passionate, Relationship Builders, and we are Professional and Act with Integrity.
Bridge Housing has been awarded Best Workplace by the Voice Project for three consecutive three years in a row. This is a testament to our culture - a place where our people want to come into work each day and make a difference.
Bridge Housing offers a supportive, diverse, and inclusive culture. In 2019 we were recognised as an Inclusive Employer 2019 -20 by the Diversity Council Australia.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
At Bridge Housing, you can expect a friendly values-based culture, above award pay and a very rewarding benefits program that includes study assistance and study leave, team building, monthly massages, reflexology, flex leave, development, gifted leave including a day off for your birthday!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in our Haymarket office and Reporting to the Manager, HomeGround Real Estate, the Senior Property Manager is responsible for the day to day oversight of HomeGround's portfolio of affordable, fee-for-service, philanthropic and National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) properties.
The main accountabilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction through the provision of professional and tenancy management services and solutions for HomeGround properties, tenants and landlords.
- Manage the tenancy application, eligibility and leasing of properties in accordance with HomeGround policy and procedure, and relevant legislation/regulations including listing of properties as well as ingoing property condition reports
- Deliver and maintain a personalised relationships with landlords by delivering a personalised and professional end to end property management service.
- Oversee the tenancy application, eligibility and leasing of properties in accordance with HomeGround policy and procedure, and government legislation/regulations.
- Conduct annual reviews and proactively manage rental arrears.
- Coordinate periodic and end of tenancy inspections, addressing repair and requests
- Represent HomeGround at NCAT as required.
- Ensure reporting and accountability requirements are met
PLEASE RESPOND TO THE FOLLOWING ESSENTIAL CRITERIA IN YOUR APPLICATION LETTER:
- Experience in driving a customer service culture, particularly with managing complex clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, whilst remaining client focused
- Experience in managing compliance to policy and procedure
- Strong IT skills, including intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience and understanding of the support service sector, and demonstrated relationship building skills
- Current NSW Driving License
- Knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act 2020
- Experience in representation at the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT)
- Knowledge and experience of using housing/tenancy management systems
- Ability to meet arrears, vacant, void and budgetory KPI's
- Hold relevant tertiary qualifications and/or equivalent work experience or transferrable skills
- Sound understanding of housing management, ideally in a social housing context will be highly regarded
TO ENSURE YOUR SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE YOU MUST:
- Be positive and resilient
- Be passionate about excellent customer service
- Possess excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate strong organisational and time management skills
- Be an excellent relationship manager with the ability to build confidence and trust
Salary and Classification:
This role is classified as a Level 3 within the Real Estate Award. The role however will be in line with Bridge Housings pay table at level 4 and will be remunerated between $81,590 - $89,748 + Super + Salary Packaging.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Natalie Lenton on 02 8324 0877.
Apply using Apply Now to be redirected to our candidate portal.
Attach an up to date resume and include a covering letter that outlines why you would like to work at Bridge Housing and how your skills and experience meet the essential criteria.
Final applicants for this position will be asked to consent to a police check. Please note that applicants with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. All applications will be considered on its merits.
Please no contact from Agencies.