- Join a team of highly motivated professionals, dedicated to achieving better health outcomes for local communities
- Flexible hours (Mon-Fri) and option to work from home up to two days per week
- Full-time hours, based out of our North Lakes or Lutwyche office
- Generous salary packaging, five weeks' annual leave, free parking
About the Company
Brisbane North PHN supports clinicians and communities in Brisbane's northern suburbs, Moreton Bay Regional Council and parts of Somerset Regional Council. It covers approximately 4,100 km2 of urban, regional and rural areas, with a population of over one million.
Our vision is a community where good health is available for everyone. We work with others to create and deliver the best possible health and community care system for the people of our region.
Our PHN’s goals:
- Be informed and led by community voice
- Re-orient the health system toward care close to home
- Build capacity of providers to meet health needs of our region
The PHN’s values:
- Collaboration: We build strong and enduring relationships to achieve our shared goals.
- Diversity: We are inclusive, fair and responsive to different needs.
- Integrity: We are transparent, respectful and work to the highest standards.
- Courage: We lead new approaches, learn and improve.
- Impact: We deliver outcomes for our community.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to provide high quality support to stakeholders in General Practice, and manage a repository of knowledge and resources to aid primary care providers in North Brisbane.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the first point of contact, providing excellent customer service and ongoing relationship management for primary care support enquiries (responding to phone, web-based and/or email requests from stakeholders)
- Acquire and maintain an excellent working knowledge of key information across the primary care sector (including but not limited to Brisbane North PHN programs, digital health, MBS, State and Commonwealth initiatives, COVID-19 and accreditation)
- Develop or facilitate the development of resources and information including website and newsletter content, in response to high frequency themes that appear through practice support requests
Skills and Experience (see Position Description for full Selection Criteria)
- Experience in the primary health care setting, including a strong understanding of general practice
- Demonstrated knowledge of contemporary issues for general practice and the primary health care sector
- Exceptional customer service
- Ability to maintain a working knowledge across a range of topics or know where to access information and competency in information management
- Intermediate to advanced skills in the MS Office suite – Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
Brisbane North PHN offers the successful candidate the chance to work for a dynamic and innovative organisation. You'll enjoy working with our supportive staff and the learning opportunities provided from the exposure to a range of diverse projects.
- Generous salary packaging arrangements available
- Annual professional development funding available
- Free undercover parking
- Five weeks' annual leave pro rata per annum
- Flexible work options (inc. work from home options, flexible hours and accrued days off)
- 17.5% leave loading
- Employee Assistance Program
- Review the full position description
- Direct any queries about the role to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Engagement Officer - General Practice Support enquiry via EthicalJobs.
We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, people with lived experience of mental illness and people with disabilities.