- Provide high quality program, event and administrative support
- Work for a leading health organisation, as part of a skilled and enthusiastic team
- Generous salary packaging, five weeks' annual leave, and free parking
About the Company
Brisbane North PHN supports clinicians and communities in Brisbane's northern suburbs, Moreton Bay Regional Council and parts of Somerset Regional Council. It covers approximately 4,100 km2 of urban, regional and rural areas, with a population of over one million.
Our vision is a community where good health is available for everyone. We work with others to create and deliver the best possible health and community care system for the people of our region.
Our PHN’s goals:
- Be informed and led by community voice
- Re-orient the health system toward care close to home
- Build capacity of providers to meet health needs of our region
About the Role
Provide high quality program, event and administrative support to the Healthy Ageing team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support and project administration for the Healthy Ageing team; including the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP), Regional Assessment Service (RAS) and related projects
- Provide secretariat support for consortia meetings and project related meetings as required, including taking high quality minutes
- Provide extensive and high quality administrative support to the manager and Healthy Ageing team, including fully participating as part of the broader organisational administration team, regular administration meetings and provision of reception relief where required
- With guidance, support contract administration for the program including data entry into the CMM system, monitoring contract deliverables, due diligence checks, stakeholder updates and tracking receipts and invoices
- Provide coordination of events and manage calendars.
Skills and Experience required
- Qualifications / demonstrated experience in a range of administrative and project support including organising meetings and events, taking minutes and diary management in a computerised work environment
- Knowledge of contract administration or ability to acquire that knowledge quickly is highly desirable
- Minimum of intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to develop rapport and build relationships with various health and community care sector stakeholders
- Knowledge of the primary healthcare industry, or ability to acquire that knowledge quickly is highly desirable.
Brisbane North PHN offers the successful candidate the chance to work for a dynamic and innovative organisation. You'll enjoy working with our supportive staff and the learning opportunities provided from the exposure to a range of diverse projects.
- Generous salary packaging arrangements available
- Annual professional development funding available
- Free undercover parking
- Five weeks' annual leave pro rata per annum
- 17.5% leave loading
- Employee Assistance Program
If you wish to apply for this position, please -
We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, people with lived experience of mental illness and people with disabilities.