Established in 1995, Carers and Disability Link (CADL) is a highly respected, quality community service provider operating in the Barossa Valley, Clare Valley, Yorke Peninsula and Adelaide Hills and Fleurieu regions. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to diversity and equality in the workplace.
As a registered NDIS provider, Aged Care Home Support provider and Carer Support Partner, Carers and Disability Link provides a range of services including assistance with daily activities, group and therapy supports, support coordination, plan management, social support, respite, and community connection.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality Management Professional who will support our Quality, Risk Management and Compliance business practices. You will provide expertise, and have active involvement in design, delivery and evaluation of the quality, risk, and compliance systems, as well as providing related procedural HR and Work Health and Safety (WHS) advice and support.
This will be an excellent opportunity for someone looking to be a part of a growing and dynamic organisation looking to make a real change to the level and quality of services available to the people of regional South Australia. This is offered as a full-time position, although we are open to negotiation.
What you need to bring
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and proven ability to build and foster productive relationships and establish trust with staff across the organisation.
- Excellent communication skills to coach, teach, inform, and advise staff using different formats and channels.
- A high level of self-motivation and self-awareness, with a person-centred focus.
- Personal and professional integrity and personal fit with organisational values.
- Analytical skills, innovation, and ability to develop and enhance internal quality and workforce systems.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills, with the ability to balance conflicting demands from a large and varied workload and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience in providing strategic and operational advice to leaders on a range of quality, compliance, and risk management matters.
- Sound understanding of contemporary human resources practices relating to recruitment, performance management, and employee relations. A general understanding of application within the disability service sector to improve workforce quality, capacity and capabilities.
- Sound knowledge of relevant legislation and standards affecting the provision of quality services and workforce management.
- A commitment to continuous quality improvement and workforce development.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in quality improvement, risk management and compliance programs and activities, with generalist HR and WHS experience and knowledge.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Compliance, Quality Management, Human Resource Management, or other relevant disciplines is preferred.
All successful applicants must possess a current DHS Disability Services Employment Screening and a Working with Children Check, Child Safe Environments Certificate and an NDIS Worker Orientation Completion Certificate or be prepared to obtain these.
What we offer
- Friendly, caring, and collaborative working environment driven by strong values.
- Exciting challenges and a supportive team to help you rise to them.
- Access to our fantastic salary packaging options – increase your take home pay by decreasing the amount of tax you pay.
- Growth and change offering genuine opportunities for career advancement.
- Remuneration commensurate with experience.
- Ongoing professional development.
- Opportunity to work close to home from one of four regional offices – Clare, Kadina, Nuriootpa (Head Office), or Woodside.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you.
How to Apply
To apply click Apply Now and follow the prompts.
Phone: (08) 8389 7383.
Email: email@example.com using the subject line: Quality Manager enquiry via EthicalJobs.
A position description is attached.