We have two project officer roles available within the Cancer Control Policy Division. Our Project Officers support the development and maintenance of the National Cancer Prevention and National Cancer Care Policies, provide secretariat support to national policy committees and work on a range of projects across the spectrum of cancer control.
The successful candidates will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in health, science, communications or a related field, OR progress towards postgraduate qualifications in one of these areas.
- Understanding of the principles of evidence-based policy.
- Demonstrated experience working with scientific literature, specifically undertaking structured literatures searches, critical appraisal and data extraction.
- Demonstrated organisation and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience working effectively in a team setting.
- Proven oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of and commitment to the not-for-profit sector.
See more on our website.
A position description is attached.
No recruiters please.