- Permanent Full-time or Permanent Part-time 0.6 FTE
What’s on offer:
Carbon Growth Partners offers the opportunity for an energetic, well organised and adaptable Executive Assistant to join our growing team.
Based in Melbourne the Executive Assistant will join an agile investment management team with more than 100 years’ combined experience in environmental finance, carbon finance and policy, investment markets and community development. The Executive Assistant will provide support with diaries, travel, administration, meetings (including minutes), project coordination and organisational support. We are after someone with a friendly, can-do attitude who likes to work under minimal supervision in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
Who we are:
Carbon Growth Group (CGG) is a leading investment manager in global carbon markets with more than AUD $300 million under management . CGG is run by a small team located across a range of time zones in Australia, Hong Kong and North America. CGG focusses on delivering three key objectives for investors and for the planet:
- Generating financial returns by building a diversified portfolio of highest integrity carbon credits and related climate finance instruments.
- Protecting & restoring nature by investing in projects that deliver co-benefits to forests, grasslands and wetlands, and the people who rely on them.
- Accelerating climate action by supporting energy transitions in Developing Countries and bringing trusted carbon offset solutions to businesses.
What you’ll do:
The Executive Assistant will be energetic, proactive and ever willing to provide executive administration, project coordination and business support. Your role will include:
- Providing high level executive assistance to the CEO including:
- Complex diary management across multiple time zones
- Meeting management including agendas and minute taking
- Managing correspondence and supporting with the preparation of presentations and written materials
- Organising travel
- Facilitating engagement with key stakeholders (both external and internal) to ensure timely feedback for all parties.
- Providing office management and project coordination support to the broader business, in particular coordinating the completion of key tasks, ensuring records management standards are maintained, office set-up, building liaison and mail services.
- Helping to organise meetings, events, functions and travel for the business.
- Providing broader administrative support to facilitate the efficient operation of the business.
In addition to the above, this role will also include some support to the Directors with regards to personal administration.
What you’ve done:
You will have:
- Previous experience in administration, executive support, and office coordination in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organisation skills including the ability to multi-task and work in a constantly changing and dynamic environment.
- Highest integrity, ethics and a commitment to a positive and inclusive culture.
- The ability to work autonomously, with at times minimal supervision/support.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, including tact and diplomacy, the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office Suite with a knack for finessing presentations/documents in (particularly) Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Attention to detail and quality.
What the benefits and perks are:
- Small, dedicated team of passionate industry professionals.
- Opportunity to work in a growing industry on one of the world’s newest and most important investment thematics.
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements including support for working from home and/or office close to public transport cafes and shops.
- Great staff environment committed to recognising staff contributions and providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity.
- Opportunities for growth and development.
- Generous paid parental leave.
We’d love to meet you
If you have the skills, experience, and motivation to succeed in this role, please take the next step and submit your application. We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability.
A position description is attached.
Recruitment will conclude when a suitable candidate is identified.
You will be required to provide evidence of your eligibility to live and work in Australia
 AUD as at June 2022.