- Join a team of people advocating for the Australian environment
- Small good with a great culture
- Full time entry level position - $24.50 per hour
Do you have a passion for the Australian environment, or perhaps a keen interest in sustainability?
Carbon Positive Australia is seeking an enthusiastic and environmentally conscious team member. The role is front of house for our in-person and virtual reception and includes direct contact with our growing supporter base.
The ideal candidate will be excited about providing administrative support and will enjoy work that requires attention to detail. On-the-job training will be given, and an enthusiasm and a love of providing support and service to our donor base are the key role attributes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to enter the environmental sector and who wants to work for a growing high-impact not-for-profit.
- Reception duties including but not limited to telephone screening, online chat, messenger, and in-person
- Recording donor interactions on CRM system
- Assisting marketing team with administrative requirements
- Assisting Head of Partnerships and Donor Engagement Coordinator with documentation requirements
- Office upkeep, including liaison with suppliers
- Accounts administration, including but not limited to accounts payable, daily bank reconciliations, issuing of tax statements, etc
- Assisting CEO in all aspects of their diary, board meetings, and required correspondence
- Ad hoc duties as required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous reception experience is desirable
- A sound understanding of Microsoft Office suits
- Experience in utilising CRM's and accounting software would be an advantage, but all on the job training is given
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Be able to offer excellent customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills