- Full time flexible (blend of working from home and office)
- Good salary, great role with positive team culture
- Close to transport links with parking available
- Outstanding opportunity to join a high performing, passionate and supportive team
As the largest food relief organisation in Australia, this well-known for-purpose provides more than 70% of the food rescued for food relief organisations nation-wide.
It operates on a scale that makes it crucial to the work of the front-line charities who are feeding vulnerable Australians.
Due to recent developments in the team, our client is seeking a National Partnerships Executive responsible for offering high level account management, some new business combined with driving income from Grants.
This is a truly unique opportunity to work with a much loved and highly respected food relief organisation. Reporting to the General Manager-Strategic Partnerships you will develop, maintain and enhance relationships with existing and potential national partners, managing the relationships, communication and reporting to drive engagement, providing support to the Partnerships team to help achieve KPI’s.
This opportunity is ideally suited to someone looking to build on their account management and campaign experience seeking to work in a professional and ethical for-purpose organisation that is making a real difference to the lives of 1000’s of Aussie families!
- Account management of existing current corporate partnerships
- Business development to build prospect pipeline and secure new partners
- Providing support for across workplace giving, volunteering, grants, sponsorships, partner events and cause related marketing campaigns
- Maintain regular contact with all existing and prospective partners to hit KPI’s
- Support the partnerships team to achieve team KPIs
- Work closely with Marketing & Communications Executive on all partner marketing and communication needs
- Provide portfolio updates for all reporting requirements
- Establish and maintain good relationships with broader internal Marketing & Fundraising Team (within State and Territory locations)
- Contribute to the smooth running of the office by answering phones, maintaining contacts in Salesforce, assisting with basic office administration etc.
YOUR SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Relevant degree or practical transferable experience in fundraising or solution-based sales
- Understanding of food industry is beneficial (but not essential)
- Highly professional and articulate with the ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Exception written skills and attention to detail
- Experience and enjoyment of public speaking and delivering presentations
- Passionate about developing truly engaging business partnerships that are multi-layered and meaningful
- Ability to work autonomously and be a team player
- Understanding of brand and cause related marketing is desirable
- Have experience writing proposals and presentations
- Confident in your ability to make supporters feel valued and nurtured
- Resilient, can-do attitude with excellent work ethic and outcome focussed
- Enjoy client facing and prospecting
- Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
The team are supportive, fun and extremely hardworking. They are passionate and driven to reach their goals, so that they can continue to grow and deliver the much-needed services they provide to Australians in need.
Don’t delay, for a confidential discussion please call 0448519121 or email Christina@causerecruitment.com.au, using the subject line: National Partnerships Executive enquiry via EthicalJobs.