- Full time 35 hours predominantly office based
- Competitive salary incl NFP salary packaging
- Camperdown Sydney location close to transport links
- Active and collaborative cancer clinical trials group
The Australian and New Zealand Urogenital and Prostate (ANZUP) Cancer Trials Group is a cancer co-operative trials group conducting clinical trials research to improve treatments and outcomes of bladder, kidney, testicular, penile and prostate cancers.
ANZUP is looking for a proactive and intuitive Office Manager that includes Executive Assistant Support to the CEO to join their small, vibrant, collaborative and hardworking team.
The Office Manager will organise and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organisational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety. The Office Manager is responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols and streamlining administrative procedures. You will also work closely with the CEO to provide confidential, high-level administrative support in this successful NFP member-based organisation.
You will be organised, efficient with respect for confidentiality and possess excellent communication skills whilst enjoying proactively looking for ways to support the executive and team.
- Supporting the CEO in high level administrative support
- Preparation of calendar of events for Board and subcommittee meetings
- Diary Management and travel arrangements
- Coordinating and booking staff team meetings and functions
- Financial tracking and preparing payments though DEXT/XERO
- Trial Finance and Site payment reconciliation/tracking
- Partner with HR to coordinate the onboarding of new staff
- Manage staff leave planning incl leave requests and expense reimbursement
- Manage relationships with vendors, and service providers to ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Review operational procedures providing recommendations for improvement
- Undertake generic office management including ordering supplies, maintaining records and managing the Quality Maintenance System and document control on website
YOUR SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Relevant experience in an Office Management position.
- Experience with finance and accounts including preparing/coding invoices for payment using XERO/DEXT or similar
- Well developed organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Trustworthy, loyal with sound judgement and an assertive mature approach to work.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Experience with accounts including coding invoices for payment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability manage key stakeholders.
- Sound problem-solving with strong decision-making capabilities.
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ideally design software.
- An understanding of the NFP, membership and/or healthcare sector will be highly regarded.
- Ability to work in and be part of a small, highly productive team.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID19 and 2022 Flu.
The team are passionate, supportive and extremely hardworking. They are very driven to reach their goals by supporting ANZUP’s mission.
If you are a smart, proactive and effective communicator, possess the highest standards of professionalism and are passionate about using your office management experience to make a difference to the health of the broader community we want to hear from you!
To submit your application click Apply Now.
Don’t delay, for a confidential discussion please call 0448 519 121 or email Christina@causerecruitment.com.au, using the subject line: Office Manager enquiry via EthicalJobs.