Looking for a role with a little more meaning?
Are you values led and looking to use your previous recruitment/ HR administration experience to make a real impact?
Exciting opportunity to join a growing start up boutique recruitment firm committed to doing things a little differently and giving back to the sector it serves.
Reporting to the Founding Director you will help identify the best candidate attraction methodologies, ensuring the smooth running of all recruitment, induction and training requirements as well as perform ad-hoc administrative/marketing duties where required.
Who are we and why work for us?
Cause has built a solid reputation for delivering first class results across our client base within the for-purpose sector.
It sets out to be a different type of recruitment company, one built on values and driven by purpose as much as profit.
We ‘connect people with purposeful work whilst giving back to causes you care about’.
Cause’s business model is designed to support the organisations it recruits for by offering a competitive fee structure and offering a portion of the fee as a charity donation.
Our vision is to be the most trusted recruitment agency in Australia. We'll achieve this mission by doing the right thing by our candidates, clients and colleagues. We value integrity, care, honest communication and feedback.
- Support and run end to end recruitment processes
- Proactively identify innovate ways to attract and headhunt a specialist pipeline of candidates
- Employee onboarding and inductions
- Ad hoc administration duties
- Screening candidates for interviews
- Conduct reference checks on prospective candidates
- Document design
- Work with Director to develop a comprehensive and consistent screening, Interview, and feedback process
- Talent pool candidates
- Deliver a consistent and exceptional candidate experience
- Social Media advertising
- Provide advice on employment conditions and other processes undertaken by the business in respect to employee relations
What we can offer
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing start up and learn best practise recruitment with 10 + years in NFP/recruitment industry
- Work with inspiring clients across the sector
- A significant network and growing database specifically in the for-purpose space
- Opportunity to contribute building a stellar brand and use your skills in a rewarding role
- Join at an exciting time of growth for the business
Inclusive benefits are
- Flexible hours and 35 hour working week with strong emphasis on work life balance including work from home
- 25 days annual leave (Christmas closure period covered by Cause Recruitment)
- Extra leave awarded for years of service
- 3 days volunteer leave per annum
- Open we work office space centrally located available
- Quarterly Team Building events/days out
- Laptop & mobile phone
What you will have
- HR, internal or external agency experience in a similar role (preferable not essential)
- Values led- Our business is focused on building trust. We are looking for people to hold this value with the upmost importance
- A strong attention to detail with a commitment to providing an exceptional candidate experience
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills, including effective time management and prioritisation