- Make a difference as a communications all-rounder at a leading not-for-profit
- $73,803.60 plus super
- Full-time, fixed-term until June 30, 2022
- Flexible, family-friendly workplace with bonus leave days and work from home options
- Northern suburbs, Wurundjeri Country
We’re on the hunt for a superior communicator who has an eye for detail and is a whiz when it comes to producing high-quality content for a range of audiences. This meaningful and diverse role will see you flex your creative muscles as you help shape the future of early learning in Australia.
THE IMPACT YOU’LL HAVE
- Create high-quality written content including magazine articles, media releases, marketing materials, annual reports, case studies and more
- Plan, create and curate a variety of digital content (e.g., infographics, testimonials, videos, blogs) to distribute across a range of communications channels including websites, EDMs and social media
- Brief and assist key suppliers, including graphic designers and web developers, to execute deliverables on time, within budget and to a high standard
- Work effectively with key internal and external stakeholders as you tell the stories of early education and share the impact of our organisation
THE TALENTS YOU’LL BRING
- Ideally, you are an experienced communications professional or in a very similar field
- Ability to generate high-quality written material in various formats for a range of different audiences
- Strong editing and proofreading skills with an eye for detail and a talent for communicating complex ideas simply
- You'll be organised, efficient and decisive, and thrive when engaging with a variety of stakeholders
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline (e.g. bachelor degree with a major in communications, marketing or similar)
- 2 years’ minimum experience in a similar communications/marketing/writing role
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Opportunity to accelerate your career and make a difference at a peak body for education and care
- Generous employment conditions including bonus leave days and work from home options
- Creative, collaborative and friendly team culture
- Amazing workplace – The Voice Project has awarded Community Child Care Association a Best Workplace award for 2021!
Established in 1971, Community Child Care Association (CCC) is the voice of community-based education and care services in Victoria. Building a strong and responsive sector is at the heart of what we do. We’re active right across the state, providing leadership and advocacy, working with governments, and supporting education and care services.
Community Child Care Association is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment that values and celebrates the diversity of its people. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply for our roles.
For queries about this position, please contact Marketing Manager Jacinta Butterworth on 9486 3455.