We are a NDIS registered not-for-profit organisation on a mission to support people with disabilities and aged conditions in Western Australia.
We are seeking to support:
- People with a physical/intellectual disability, or aged related conditions in these areas, Fremantle, Armadale, Stirling, and surrounding areas.
Permanent part-time and casual opportunities available.
Duties may include: Manual handling, personal care and social outings.
About you and the role
A successful person will be dependable, consistent and people focused, assisting with a range of daily activities, which may vary from time to time. For example, one day you might help with personal care and another day with social outings.
What you will DEPENDING ON CLIENT WORK:
- A valid NDIS Worker’s Check or the willingness to obtain it.
- A valid Working with Children Check
- At least six months of experience working in Aged Care, Disability or in other similar fields, or an ability to demonstrate willingness to deliver consistent quality of care.
- Current and valid driver’s licence with daily access to a fully insured and registered vehicle.
- Proof of eligibility to work in Australia.
- Demonstrated capacity to engage people from culturally and linguistically diverse background, mainly Italian and Southeast Asian communities.