- Location: Kingston, ACT
- Remuneration: $100k per annum (+ 9.5% superannuation)
- Engagement: Fulltime, 2 year contract (flexible work options available)
Cystic Fibrosis ACT is a non-government, not-for-profit organisation and aims to be a voice for the community prioritising research and educational opportunities that improve the outcomes of living with cystic fibrosis. CFACT is looking for a new team member to take on the role of Operations Director. Working in collaboration with the Management Committee, this role has primary responsibility for the day to day management of Cystic Fibrosis ACT, in order to ensure the organisation achieves its strategic objectives and supports the purpose of CF ACT being, to empower those impacted by Cystic Fibrosis to live the best version of their life.
- Managing and leading the overall strategic business objectives of CFACT and reporting regularly to the Management Committee
- Receive, review and deliver members’ assistance requests as per the Members Assistance Policy and increase awareness of the available CFACT services to the membership
- Attend working group meeting with Canberra Hospital Paediatric and Adult Clinics teams
- Advocate to ACT Government for improved health care arrangements and funding for people with cystic fibrosis
- Seek opportunities for revenue generation and business partnerships in the local community including; grants, trusts and foundations, corporate partnerships, club partnerships and high value donors
- Deliver events, campaigns and community fundraising activities, with support from the CFACT Management Committee and in line with the strategic plan
To succeed in the role, you should possess:
- Effective communication and presentation skills, including strong relationship management skills
- Experience in financial, operation and resource management
- Sound analytic skills
- Ability to plan and project manage strategic activities
- Experience in diversifying and developing revenue streams
- Current Working with Vulnerable People card, or ability to receive one
- Knowledge of cystic fibrosis or a similar chronic condition is an advantage
- Experience in the Salesforce database would be desirable
If you want to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Chloe Stoddart on 0402 134 196.
A position description is attached.