Collaboration for Impact’s vision is for an equitable, inclusive, and just society where people, place and planet thrive. We do this by changing how change happens in Australia. Our values are Equity + Inclusion + Justice. Our organisation is diverse in people, geography, experience, and ideas. We are currently working with 40 place-based collaborations and/or systems change initiatives across Australia.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Undertake a range of administrative tasks required to support the successful running of the Systems Change team
Provide excellent customer service to the SPSP ecosystem
- Assist the Systems Change Practice Coordinator with deliverables associated with the Stronger Places, Stronger People learning program
- Maintain accurate data entry of key financial records across the Systems Change projects
- Assist with diary management and travel arrangements for the Systems Change team
- Maintain professional communications standards
- Maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
Essential qualifications, attributes and skills include, but are not limited to:
- At least 12 months of experience in a similar role, preferably but not limited to experience working in a university or not-for-profit
- High level of computer proficiency, including Google Suite and MS Office Suite
- Experience working with spreadsheets is highly desirable
- High attention to detail and accuracy in manual data entry
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks in a timely manner
- The candidate will use their own laptop (BYOD) and internet access
- CFI’s IT infrastructure is cloud-based. Secure and reliable internet speed is necessary
- The candidate must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen.
To submit your application, click Apply Now.
A position description is attached.