The Clean Energy Council is the peak body for the clean energy industry in Australia. We represent and work with hundreds of leading businesses operating in solar, wind, energy efficiency, hydro, bioenergy, energy storage, geothermal and marine along with approximately 6,000 solar installers. We are committed to accelerating the transformation of Australia’s energy system to one that is smarter and cleaner.
Reporting to the EGM Shared Services, we are seeking an Internal Risk and Projects Coordinator who will play an integral, organisation-wide role, responsible for the ongoing development of the organisation’s risk management plan, and in addition, support key internal projects.
The key objectives of the role are to:
- Coordinate risk management activities across the organisation updating the CEC’s risk management framework
- Be actively involved in Internal projects including various governance, risk management and business optimisation projects as required.
- To provide internal legal and compliance support across the CEC
- Provide high level administrative support in business optimisation, including support for the Business Systems Manager, as required
- Continue to support the development of, and compliance with, systems and procedures across the CEC.
- Work closely with the EGM Shared Services to deliver and support an effective shared services function.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A good understanding of the principles of good governance and procedural fairness.
- Experience consulting with internal stakeholders around risk and relating it back to the risk management framework.
- Experience administering internal projects and developing internal procedures.
- Well-developed problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to consult across the organisation.
- Flexibility and positive attitude
- An understanding of the functions of regulators and various statutory bodies relevant to not-for-profit organisations and the renewable energy industry
- Experience engaging with government agencies on compliance-related matters.
- Demonstrated knowledge of energy sector, industry standards and regulations.
- Familiarity with digital risk management platforms; ideally Cammsrisk.
In return, for your outstanding work ethic and motivation, you will be rewarded with a:
- Competitive salary package
- Fabulous team environment
- Passionate and driven, values-based organisation