Do you want to use your excellent marketing and communication skills to make a positive impact on climate change and help to grow the uptake of clean energy in Australia? The Clean Energy Council is looking for an exceptional all rounder to join our team as we lead the transition towards a future powered by 100% renewable energy.
This is an exciting role for someone passionate about making a positive impact in the world and who has strong marketing and communication skills that they can bring to the role and continue to grow.
This is a broad role across our marketing activities with the opportunity to refine and focus on specific areas over time as the role grows with the organisation.
You will be taking on marketing activities such as:
- Supporting the marketing team and wider organisation in the rollout and marketing of new products and services.
- Writing communications for newsletters, marketing materials, website and campaigns.
- Planning and implementing marketing activities for industry events.
- Creating content to push out through our marketing channels such as email, social media, web, etc.
- Undertaking marketing and communications activities focused on acquisition, engagement and retention of our key audiences.
- Ensuring content is kept up to date across the website.
- Contributing to campaign ideas to continue to promote the story and opportunities for clean energy in Australia.
- Liaising with graphic designers for the creation of marketing materials.
- Engaging other contractors such as videographers, printers and photographers where required.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of professional marketing/communications experience.
- A proven record in project-managing marketing projects from initial stages through to conclusion, including managing contractors such as graphic designers, printers, etc.
- The ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal) with internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Good organisational skills and ability to effectively prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a small team.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications or related discipline.
- Energy, enthusiasm and passion.
- Experience in the energy sector is a bonus.
The Clean Energy Council is the peak body for the renewable energy and energy storage industry in Australia. We represent and work with Australia's leading renewable energy and energy storage businesses, as well as rooftop solar installers, to further the development of clean energy in Australia. We are committed to accelerating the transformation of Australia’s energy system to one that is smarter and cleaner.