CoAct is a Not-for-Profit organisation. We operate solely for community benefit and invest over 90% of all revenue back into the same communities in which services are delivered. Working together with our Service Partners, we strive to make a difference in the lives of everyday Australians through employment services and community activation.
It's great working with us!
Here at CoAct we live and breathe our values and strive to make a difference. We pride ourselves in our down-to-earth approach and supportive, one-of-a-kind company culture. We like to celebrate achievement and have fun along the way!
- Employer of Choice in The Australian Business Awards 2021
- Job security: full time, 3-year max-term contract
- Encouragement of Work/Life Balance
- Extra Wellness Paid Time Off
- Salary Packaging Benefits
- Health & Wellbeing Allowance
- Corporate Health Insurance Discounts
- Community Volunteer Days
The key to your success in this role will be building and maintaining effective relationships with local employers, pro-actively understanding their resourcing needs and successfully matching candidates to opportunities. A solid understanding of people-centred case management principles including barrier management is core to your continued success.
Your key responsibilities:
- Build a pipeline of customers through active community engagement and networking
- Business development activities to identify new and ongoing employment opportunities and to develop a strong understanding of the local labour market
- Develop strong relationships with customers, both face to face and over the phone, to understand their placement potential and the actions needed to assist them to be job ready
- Conduct customer appointments and guide customers through the process, identify barriers and devise appropriate management plans and pathways
- Maintain progress reviews and identify next steps at each milestone
- Meet your performance indicators by converting sales leads into placements
- Deliver effective and timely communication and post-placement care to both employers and customers
Your Next Steps
- Please provide your resume and cover letter, outlining why you think you are suitable for this opportunity through the "Apply Now" button.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or age. We strongly encourage people from all cultural backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated recruitment/sales/B2B Account Management experience
- Excellent customer and client interpersonal skills
- Resilience: ability to cold call and manage rejections
- Drive to work in a target based, fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and application of the appropriate employment services contract DEED and guidelines desirable but not essential
- Ability to prioritise workload, use initiative and multi-task
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and reliable work style
- Current and valid Australian Class C Motor Vehicle Licence
- Candidates with relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience within the Employment Services, Training, Rehabilitation, or Community Services or a similar type of sector are highly desirable.
Candidates with relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience within the Employment Services, Training, Rehabilitation, or Community Services or a similar type of sector are highly desirable.