CODA Disability Support Assoc. Inc was established in 1989 and is an NDIS registered, not-for-profit organisation. We provide 24/7 Personal Care, In-Home Respite and Community Access supports to adults with a disability living in the extended Brisbane Southside and Bayside areas.
Based in Upper Mount Gravatt, we are seeking a client-focused, coordination superstar to join our vibrant, hardworking, and committed team as a permanent, full-time Client Service Coordinator.
Reporting to the Client Services Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating the provision of direct services for your clients, resolving situations as they arise, and ensuring ongoing communication with staff, clients and families. Equipped with your experience in the Disability Services industry, you will be motivated and proactive, with the ability to rapidly learn the ropes and ‘hit the ground running'.
What CODA Disability Support offers you?
- Excellent, values-based workplace culture.
- Flexible working conditions that respect the need for work/life balance.
- Competitive salary, with access to Salary Sacrificing options to increase take-home pay!
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities to ensure you are equipped with what you need to succeed.
- Challenging and meaningful work, contributing to CODA’s endeavour to make a difference to the people we support and value.
To be successful, you will demonstrate:
- Knowledge and understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS);
- The ability to promote individuality, choice, and control for clients, and hold a strong belief that people with disabilities can achieve outcomes, have value, and contribute to their community;
- The ability to monitor and respond to all changes in client requirements with limited supervision and according to agreed expectations;
- The ability to respond to client requests in a timely manner and develop individualised strategies to support clients requiring assistance;
- Alignment to CODA’s vision and values, completed with a customer service focus;
- Strong computer skills at an Intermediate-advanced level;
- The ability to understand and comply with all industry requirements, including confidentiality, and administrative requirements for clients and staff ensuring all data meets quality improvement expectations;
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to recruit, mentor, and supervise employees;
- Experience in rostering, and SCHADS award interpretation and application (or ability to rapidly acquire);
- An ability to be flexible and adaptable; in supporting a 24/7 service, you will be required to respond to challenging situations as they arise to ensure continued and safe services;
- The ability and willingness to undertake On-Call duties as part of a rostered system; and
- Ability to communicate professionally both written and verbally, and at times during high-stress or complex situations.
What you will bring to our team:
- A passion for sharing and applying lessons learnt from your invaluable experience as a Disability Support Worker;
- Experience leading and managing a team in a complex or face-paced environment, with a focus on employee experience, professional development, mentorship and supervision;
- Dedication and commitment to achieving the best outcome for staff and clients alike;
- Strong interpersonal and customer relationship management skills; and
- Experience in establishing and monitoring the delivery of support services for people with disabilities, with an intuitive lens for consistent improvement.
- Valid Yellow Card or NDIS Worker Screening Card.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills and ability to work in a small team environment.
- Qld Driver’s license.
- COVID-19 Vaccination in line with Qld Health mandates
- Current First Aid and CPR certificate.
- Completed NDIS Worker Orientation online training module.
- Desirable but not essential: Experience using Carelink software, Cert IV or above in Disability / Community services or related field.
Are you an experienced Disability Support Worker with recent exposure to managing a team and coordinating service delivery? APPLY NOW! To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your qualifications, skills and experience using the apply now button.
If you have any questions about this position please email email@example.com using the subject line: Client Service Coordinator enquiry via EthicalJobs.
For more information about our organisation please visit our website www.codadisabilitysupport.org.au.