- Level 5.1 (SCHADS) 26 hours/week
- 12 month contract with Volunteering Queensland
- Reporting to and embedded in Communify Qld’s Neighbourhood Centre program in Brisbane
- Unite and Recover: Neighbourhood and Care Army Connect Workers Initiative
Do you believe in the power of volunteering?
This is an exciting role for someone who has experience in supervising volunteers and is committed to building a community that provides local, caring and practical support for vulnerable people.
- Activate Volunteering Queensland’s Care Army by identifying and matching community need with volunteers’ interests and availability.
- Build capacity of Communify’s volunteer team to support vulnerable people in our community
- Build volunteer participation
- Connect and involve local volunteers in meaningful work
- Interview, on board, train and provide support to volunteers
- Write reports and present data on the project deliverables
- Experience in working with volunteers and coordinating projects with tight timelines
- Great communication skills to motivate and connect with volunteers
- Strong administration and digital skills, including using data bases and Office suite (Better Impact experience desirable)
- Flexibility with working hours to meet volunteers’ needs
Position Description and expression of interest forms are attached.