- Wodonga, Wangaratta, Shepparton, Ballarat
- Support Workers Required
Support Workers are responsible for working with and directly supporting our participants, this involves supporting clients to maintain their independence in a respectful, safe, and dignified manner. The Support worker role involves working with clients to support them in many different aspects of their day-to-day life.
- The Support worker provides and delivers individual and personalised support and resources to our participants, so that they may continue to live in their homes.
- The Support Worker’s responsibilities may include, transportation, light domestic duties, personal hygiene, providing meals and other health and wellness related activities.
- Current and clear Criminal Record Check (not required if NDIS WS Clearance is held)
- NDIS Workers Clearance
- Current and clear Working with Children Check
- Current Driver's Licence
- Current First Aid certificate
- CPR Certificate
- Ability to be contacted by both telephone and email
- Ability and willingness to assist or work with participants in daily living and personal care skills
- Be reliable & productive
- Ability to work as part of a Team and maintain good working relationships
- Commitment to self-improvement
- Good written and verbal skills in English
- Minimum certificate III in Aged Care, Disability, individual support, or similar
- Reliable motor vehicle (including valid registration and full comprehensive insurance)
- Previous employment experience in the health/aged care, not for profit, community services sector.
*All applications must address the selection criteria and include a resume.
Please note, you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent resident.
Job Types: Casual
Salary: As per the Social Community Home Care and Disability Services Award (MA00100) Level 2 Pay point 2.