- 45.6 hours per fortnight
- Flexible hours for the right candidate
- Merriwa location
- Role funded to 30 June 2022
The Patricia Giles Centre for Non-Violence (PGCNV) is committed to achieving its mission of communities free from violence. We do this by working across the continuum of service provision in the northern corridor of the Perth metropolitan area.
We work in a culturally sensitive and non-discriminatory way. Our reputation is driven by our ability to provide high quality, sustainable services to clients accessing our programs and services. In addition to the provision of accommodation and property services, the service ensures timely and effective provision of advocacy, referral information and support to women and their children seeking relief from the impact of domestic violence.
VISION - Empowerment for women and equal worth for all persons
MISSION - Build and empower families and communities to live free from gender-based violence with a focus on early intervention and prevention.
VALUES - Equality, Ethical and Empowered.
We value our staff and provide a number of options to ensure their wellbeing at work. These include Wellness Days and both personal and professional development, including in-house coaching.
The purpose of the role is to develop and sustain collaborative relationships with service providers in the Northern Corridor area to bring together support for community members impacted by Family and Domestic Violence.
- Support service delivery and facility management, ensuring that policies and procedures, and standards are understood and adhered to by partner agencies.
- Establish and monitor procedures and systems that support integrated service delivery, track progress, and respond effectively to any barriers.
- Manage processes and procedures as they relate to Wandjoo Place, including complaints management and resolution processes.
- Manage key stakeholders through effective negotiation and influence.
- Maintain, and develop new partnerships and active engagement with relevant stakeholders across the Northern Corridor
- Driving strong and positive connection between PGCNV and Wandjoo Place partners, to improve service integration that streamlines access to services for Women and Children affected by FDV.
- Ensure Service Standard contractual compliance and best practice service delivery.
Our employees are offered a range of benefits including:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Peer Support group
- Family-friendly organisation which offers flexible working arrangements
- A Wellness Day each year in the month of your birthday
- Salary sacrificing up to $15,900 each FBT year
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED
Mandatory experience and qualifications
- Formal qualification in Social Work, Community Development or other related Human Services field is desirable.
Required knowledge and skills
- High level communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to liaise effectively with a wide range of service providers.
- Strong experience in sector development and/or leadership role in complex service delivery with a specialised knowledge and understanding of Gender Based Violence is highly regarded.
- Experience in Service design
- Experience in Outcomes measurement
- Exceptional people skills and a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and cooperatively within a team, with the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to build strong impactful relationships.
- Creative, innovative, and self-motivated.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
REGISTRATIONS AND LICENCES REQUIRED
- National Police Clearance – no older than 3 months
- Current WA Driver’s license
- Current Working with Children Check
- Proof of right to work in Australia (Passport, Birth Certificate, Visa)
- Current First Aid certificate (including CPR)
A position description is attached.
To obtain further information on the role, please contact Nicole Waddington at HRCoordinator@pgcnv.org.au using the subject line: Co-ordinator - Wandjoo Place enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Women from CALD, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
Due to the volume of applications, PGCNV will only be in contact with shortlisted candidates. We kindly ask not to be contacted by recruitment agencies.