Primary Purpose / Focus :
- Provide consultation and advice to facilitate the delivery of the Intensive Family Engagement Service (IFES) program by non-government providers to meet the support needs of families and provide for the safety and wellbeing of children and young people during the service provision period.
- Utilising a Signs of Safety approach, work in partnership with families, service providers, relevant Agency staff and community support services to facilitate a process of continual service improvement that ensures that IFES provides a service that suits the needs of families.
- Coordinate the regional referrals of families to the IFES program and provide ongoing support to IFES service providers and families.
We are seeking candidates with:
- Demonstrated comprehensive understanding and application of theory relevant to the development and delivery of child safety and family support services to families experiencing multiple and complex issues.
- Demonstrated understanding of the social, emotional and health needs of children at risk of abuse and/or neglect and management of these needs to ensure wellbeing, together with skills and experience in working with highly vulnerable children and families and coordinating the delivery of services, including the ability to provide advice on complex cases.
- Demonstrated knowledge of a wide range of community and government services that support children and families, and the ability to establish collaborative partnerships and work effectively within multidisciplinary teams to achieve outcomes for families.
- The Statement of Duties for this position contains all the selection criteria of this position. However, the application format for this position is short form and you do not have to address all the selection criteria in your application, see Applicant Instructions on our website for more information.
These opportunities are offered on a fixed term, full-time basis for a period of 12 months.
To find out more about these rewarding opportunities, please contact Madeleine Gardiner by calling (mob) 0436 860 206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Intensive Family Engagement Specialists x2 enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Vacancy No: 522910
Apply online by clicking Apply Now below.
~ Creating strong, active and inclusive communities ~ Visit us at www.communities.tas.gov.au