- Position in Yamatji Enterprises Ltd
- $45,000 - $52,000 negotiable + super
- Salary sacrificing
about the role
The Business Development Unit is a not-for-profit operational unit operating under the Yamatji Southern Regional Corporation Ltd (YSRC). It is governed by a subsidiary of the Corporation, Yamatji Enterprises Ltd (YEL).
The Business Development Unit is committed to creating a sustainable Yamatji Nation and a transformative regional economy that empowers our people; promotes and protects our cultural heritage; and enhances our wellbeing. Its mission is to support the Yamatji community, families and individuals secure their personal economic independence and wealth creation.
This role is responsible for providing administrative support to ensure the efficient operations of the Business Development Unit and will undertake the following duties:
- Receive, screen and appropriately direct telephone calls, emails and visitors.
- Organise and maintain office filing system, including creation, retrieval and archiving of files.
- Coordinate meetings, including the preparation of agendas and recording of minutes, as required.
- Collate and enter incoming invoices into financial management system.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies, including stationery and coordinate equipment servicing.
- Coordinate travel bookings, including flights, accommodation, and car hire, as required.
- Coordinate events and functions held by the Business Development Unit, including arranging catering and venue hire.
- Undertake basic research and provide information to superordinates, as requested.
- Other duties, as required.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Sound verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with people at all levels both internal and external to the organisation.
- Well-developed keyboard and computer skills, including a working knowledge of databases, spreadsheets and word processing.
- Sound organisational skills with the ability to multitask and actively prioritise.
- Ability to use initiative and work independently or as part of a team.
To submit your application, please follow the Apply Now instructions below.