A little about the role
DPV Health is a leading healthcare services provider operating out of Melbourne’s northern growth corridor. Our professional staff deliver a wide variety of clinical, community health and wellbeing services.
We provide client-centred, strengths-based services to children and adolescents from birth to 12 years old with a disability or developmental delay. We value the importance of trans-disciplinary/multidisciplinary models of practice. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Providing a high quality, evidence based Early Childhood Intervention and Paediatric Physiotherapy service that is co-designed with the family, meeting the needs of the children and families in a manner which respects the rights and confidentiality of the child and their family
- Embracing innovation and responsiveness
- Using the Key Worker model in partnership and collaboration with all those associated with the child/family to provide timely and developmentally appropriate services
You will either have experience or a keen interest as a paediatric physiotherapist with evidence of successful team development and growth.
Key Selection Criteria:
- A Bachelor or Masters of Physiotherapy from a recognised university
- Current unconditional registration as a Physiotherapist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Ability to work with children 0-12 years old
- A passion for working with children and families!
- Reliable interpersonal skills and the ability to form a good working relationship with a variety of families with young children with developmental disabilities, DPV colleagues and staff employed in community early childhood settings
- Well-developed clinical skills in Paediatric Speech Pathology
- Awareness of the Key Worker model and trans-disciplinary practice
- Understanding of family centred practice and strengths-based approach
- Knowledge and experience in delivering services under the NDIS
About the perks
- Salary Packaging – part of your wage is paid tax free each pay, saving thousands in tax each year!
- Work-Life Balance – we understand that work-life balance is important and accommodate flexibility for team members wherever possible.
- Health and Wellbeing – we promote health and wellbeing for our people, just like we would for the communities we serve. We provide flu vaccinations on site and free, confidential counselling services are available just to name a few.
- Professional Development – with access to modern, digital eLearning you’ll have flexibility of course timing with access to shorter, more customised content. Accompanied by face-to-face training, your continual professional development is always top of our priority list.
The fine print
- Part time or full-time permanent position
- Successful candidates will be required to undergo a National Police Check, hold a valid WWCC and NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Full driver's license and travel between sites required
DPV Health is a leading healthcare services provider operating out of Melbourne’s northern growth corridor. We deliver a wide variety of clinical, community health and wellbeing services.
At DPV Health we strive ourselves on being inclusive and celebrating the diversity of all people within our communities. We are passionate about helping to support people to lead happy healthy lives. We are dedicated to working with people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds, people with a disability, our LGBTIQ+ community, and people from migrant or refugee backgrounds.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Jessica Luu (ECIS Team Leader) on 0407 589 384 or firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Physiotherapist - Grade 1 enquiry via EthicalJobs.
If this role sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. To apply please click Apply Now.