Reporting to the Executive Manager Partnerships, this exciting role in Brisbane will grow Destiny Rescue’s fundraising efforts in Brisbane and across QLD. To be successful in this role, you will have a history of delivering outstanding results in fundraising and partnership management and inspiring people to support our work to rescue children trapped in the sex trade. You will be a skilled networker and communicator, both to large groups, in boardrooms and in a one on one situation. The position will be based in Brisbane, with an increased focus on corporate giving in Brisbane, although you will also need to manage major donor and Church Partnerships and has the following responsibilities:
- Develop new partnerships with corporates, churches, businesses, supporters, donors, community groups and ambassadors to increase Destiny Rescue’s profile, impact and influence across QLD.
- Develop and implement strategies for growing Destiny Rescue’s profile and fundraising opportunities in conjunction with the Executive Manager Partnerships across QLD.
- Maintain and strengthen existing relationships with corporates, churches, business, supporters, donors, community groups, advocates and ambassadors.
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of expansion strategies for all fundraising opportunities across QLD.
- Present and speak at businesses, conferences, churches and events as required to highlight the work of Destiny Rescue with the aim of engaging new supporters and partners.
We are seeking a dynamic Partnership Manager with a history of delivering outstanding results in fundraising, relationships, corporate, sales, and frontline leadership. To be successful in this role, you will have at least five years of experience in major donor fundraising, with strong networks across the corporate and/or church space in Brisbane. You'll be a driven, innovative and dynamic leader, who is flexible in their communication style but also thrives in a changing environment and is able to pioneer new opportunities across the state. Passion for the cause is essential.
- At least five years of experience in corporate or major donor fundraising, with demonstrated success in engaging with corporates, major donors or churches for fundraising in not-for-profit organisations.
- A demonstrated capacity to build the influence and impact of an organisation by developing and managing relationships with external stakeholders
- Proven track record of generating significant gifts from high net worth individuals or corporates
- Exemplary communication skills, including persuasive negotiating and public speaking abilities
- Exemplary interpersonal skills, including the ability to network with people of diverse ages and backgrounds
- Strong knowledge of Brisbane and QLD, with strong existing networks across either corporate or churches.
- Tertiary qualifications in Sales, Marketing, Communication or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management software (e.g. Salesforce) and processes
- Experience in a relationship building role (e.g. salesperson, customer service, account management)
- Well-developed administrative skills
- Current drivers licence
- Current passport or willingness to secure one
- Ability to identify and utilise new technologies to support relationship management
- Knowledge of the fight against human trafficking and international development.
For all enquires please contact:
Destiny Rescue Australia
P: 1300 738 761
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
A position description is attached.