- Be proud of playing a key role in our small team working toward a better future for our planet
- Join our caring and inclusive workplace culture where all staff get two paid Wellness Breaks per week
- No weekend work or overtime required
Earth Greetings design and distribute Australian made, earth friendly greeting cards, stationery and gifts via our Melrose Park warehouse. We produce beautiful products with the least environmental impact possible, and our workplace reflects our values.
This is a hands-on role, where you will lead by example working alongside our small fulfilment team. You will manage and support a safe and efficient warehouse operation, to ensure that all orders are dispatched according to the high level of quality outcomes our customers expect.
Joining the Earth Greetings team is an opportunity to help us achieve our purpose - to inspire people to connect, care and celebrate, whilst contributing to a brighter future for wildlife and our planet.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Supervise our small but growing warehouse team of 3 fulfilment staff plus Christmas casuals
- Provide training for new staff including forklift familiarisation training
- Pick-packing orders as part of our fulfilment team
- Operating electric forklift when required
- Maintaining an organised, clean, efficient and safe warehouse
- Oversee quality control checks for all products
- Ensure our high standards of fulfilment quality are maintained
- Occupational Health and Safety inductions for all new staff and maintaining a high level of warehouse safety in accordance with our OHS policy
- Contributing to our CovidSafe Workplace
- Assisting our e-Commerce Coordinator with invoices, shipments and inventory control
- Overseeing casual warehouse staff hours and timesheets
- Maintaining and updating warehouse and order picking procedures
- Oversee assembly of stock, outsourcing when required
- Conduct stock takes when required
- Other Ad-hoc duties as required
Essential Qualifications & experience
- At least 2+ years of previous experience in a similar role, including supervisory experience
- Current Forklift Licence is essential. Experience driving an electric reach truck is highly desirable.
- Previous experience as a warehouse pick-packer is essential
- Experience using inventory software and computer literacy is essential
- You are a great communicator and able to give clear and concise instructions both written and verbal
- You have proven leadership skills and enjoy inspiring others
- You put safety first, and take workplace safety seriously
- You care about the planet, and are happy to play a part in a workplace that leads the way in sustainability
- Full-time role, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
- Salary of $60,000 - $61,000 plus Super
A position description is attached.