This leading NFP organisation provides support to families experiencing Family Domestic Violence through refuge and culturally appropriate support programs tailored to the needs of the individuals and families. With a clear strategic plan, they continue to expand their services to meet the growing needs of the community including all forms of gender based violence.
Seeking the expertise of someone with strong marketing, communication and community engagement experience, this exciting role offers the opportunity to utilise your skills whilst making a difference to people in their time of need.
Working closely with the leadership team, your duties will include:
- Being responsible for internal and external marketing and communications across all platforms reflective of the organisation’s values, ethos and vision
- Development of internal and external communications strategy in collaboration with the leadership team
- Supporting corporate and community led fundraising opportunities and expanding the portfolio
- Developing and managing EDMs, newsletters and sponsorship updates
- Promoting and expanding brand values through marketing and promotion, media, PR, and communications
- Ensure consistent and brand-aligned messaging across all touch points
- Implementation of a marketing strategy with a specific focus on expanding the donor base to fund and support new and existing programs
- Management of all marketing collateral including website, brochures, displays, media releases and social media sites
- Monitoring of campaigns, events and community outreach and analysing the results
This role requires a broad skill set and the ability to work in a faced paced environment. To be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience working across multiple media platforms
- Strong working knowledge of design tools including Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with media releases, PR and sourcing opportunities for advocacy
- A passion for improving the lives of others
- Team orientated, creative and have a high level of emotional intelligence
To register your interest, please send your resume via the links provided to Heidi Gamble. Please note that you will be required to present a portfolio of your work at interview.
Shortlisting and interviews will commence immediately.