Some of the primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring brand integrity is upheld in all internal and external documents, improving visual engagement, and ensuring compliance with branding and style guide
- Assisting with daily administrative duties; profiling new consultants, managing company photo library, updating template and the set-up of our newsletters (both internal and external).
- Supporting business development and marketing campaign support; including knowledge management and client feedback
We want to hear from people with a relevant degree (Marketing, Communications or Graphic Design) who have kick started their career by developing an all-rounder mix of marketing skills. Experience in a consultancy or B2B company would be helpful but not essential. You have a strong work ethic, always look for a way to solve a problem, and seek out opportunities to learn and grow. You meet deadlines, know how to track and manage tasks in a fast-paced environment, and proactively suggest changes that improve processes or interactions with our business.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT ENERGETICS
- Working with passionate people who are experts in climate risk who are working with Australian businesses on solutions to the greatest challenge facing our generation
- Modern office located above North Sydney train station
- A flexible working environment that supports and values diversity
- A broad range of challenging projects providing significant development opportunities
- Team outings and social events