Enova Community Energy is Australia's first community-owned, renewable energy focused retailer, based in Byron Bay. We’re a growing, friendly, and energetic team of people who are passionate about doing things differently and making an impact not only on our customers’ lives but also on the environment and supporting the community.
We are proud of our model that promotes purpose over profit. As part of our expansion in the community and recent market entry into QLD, we're looking for the next sales superstar to join our team. Are you warm, out-going, authentic, passionate about sales and inspired by shaking the energy market? Then keep reading, this might be the opportunity you were looking for!
Your key responsibilities include delivering sales experience to new and existing Enova customers by executing a high-quality consultative style approach in finding solutions to customer product and service enquiries.
Reporting to the Sales Team Leader, your tasks will include:
- Signing up new customers from inbound calls
- Making outbound calls to prospective and existing customers (no cold calling)
- Confidently and correctly using Enova’s customer systems to support customer enquiries and best outcomes (HubSpot)
- Work collaboratively with the sales, customer service and back-office department to ensure high results in our customers' journey and retention
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience and track record in telephone or direct sales would be an advantage but not essential
- Sound knowledge and ability to use established sales systems and processes
- Excellent communication skills
- A high level of honesty and integrity
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude – we love to hear about new ideas and how to look at things differently!
- Superior multi-tasking and organisation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team in a fast-paced environment. Every day at Enova is different and that’s what makes it so much fun!!
In return Enova offers:
- A role in a growing and dynamic team. Casual and Full time role opportunities.
- Flexible working arrangements working in Byron Bay offices (located in the creative industrial estate a few steps to many local businesses in services, retail and restaurants, gyms & cafes)
- Partial working remotely option available for the right candidate after probation period
- Full training and support for your success in the role. We take this part of the process very seriously and you will have 2 full weeks of onboarding to the company and the team
- Ongoing training and professional development in your role – weekly training provided
- Supportive and collaborative management team culture
- Above award remuneration structures
- In addition to your remuneration, we also offer a very achievable and team-based incentive scheme
- Monthly company overview meeting with breakfast included
- Wellness day – access to a paid off day where Enova encourages our team members to do something that enhances their health, happiness and well-being.
Be part of the first Australian community-owned energy retailer, be part of a company that puts their people first.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.