Equity Works is a disability support organisation on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
We are looking for a full-time addition to our office team – you will be working in our Maroochydore office. Most of your work will be to support our plan management service while one of our team is on parental leave. You will also provide general administrative support to our operations. We have identified this as an office based role to ensure appropriate support is available.
Apply now as this position will be filled when the right candidate is located.
In the plan management support role you will pay service providers on behalf of NDIS participants through their funding. You will be supported by a very experienced and qualified team. Plan Management tasks include
- Processing invoices for NDIS participants from providers in a timely manner
- Ensuring the right NDIS codes are used
- Management and monitoring of clients’ available funds
- Reviewing client data and details
- Working to maintain up to date knowledge on NDIS pricing and payment guidelines and related
- Provision of monthly reports to clients and management
- Working with a high standard for accuracy when entering data from invoices
General office support will require you to
- Use Microsoft Teams (MS Teams) in an office environment
- Answer phones and direct enquiries to the correct person
- Welcome visitors to the office
Essential Qualifications and Certifications
- NDIS Worker Screening Check and Working with Children Check
- Ability to provide evidence of compliance with current Queensland Public Health Direction (our workforce is currently required to comply with Covid 19 vaccination requirements)
- Valid working rights in Australia
- Previous NDIS Plan Management experience or experience working with the NDIS and people with a disability, their families, providers, and carers