- Newly created position in a For Purpose organisation.
- Expanding and innovative business with competitive salary package
- Permanent with flexibility| | Bendigo location.
UFS Pharmacies is a highly reputable not-for-profit organisation boasting a long history dating back to its establishment in 1872.
Through the provision of health and wellbeing products and services, UFS exists to provide benefits to its members and the community in the greater Bendigo region. Any financial surplus generated is invested directly back into the business to continually improve and grow services that will further benefit the whole community.
UFS Pharmacies provide a wide range of health and wellbeing products and services through five pharmacies and UFS Optical and Eden Skin & Body.
About the role:
Reporting to the Manager, Operations and Business Growth, this role has been created as a part of a new structure that is positioning the organisation for future growth and change.
As part of a four-person Operations Team, you will manage and support the day-to-day operation of Bendigo UFS Pharmacies’ business units that exist across multiple sites.
As the main point of contact for managers, you must be able to juggle the challenges of coordinating over 120 staff and excel in being able to bring staff together and encourage cooperation and support across sites.
Primary Objectives include:
- Preparation of monthly staff rosters.
- Weekly financial performance monitoring and reporting to the Manager, Operation and Business Growth.
- Lead and support occupational health & safety compliance and oversee daily health and safety of staff, customers, and contractors at all business locations.
- Staff training and delivery of quality customer service and membership experience.
- Build team camaraderie across sites through regular methods of communication and connection.
- Support managers with staff welfare troubleshooting, incident reporting and issue resolution at sites.
- In collaboration with Operations Team, organise and standardise operating procedures and adherence to systems.
- Support managers to consistently deliver customers with brand promises, demonstrate UFS values, and support membership experiences.
- Monitor and support the performance of managers and staff.
- Work with Human Resource Coordinator to ensure compliance with the employment laws and regulations and implementation of internal policies, procedures, training, and support relating to employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent experience in managing a small to medium-size business.
- An understanding of the daily operations of a business with multiple sites and experience with workforce management.
- The ability to be a conduit between business sites and head office and to communicate and achieve the ‘big picture’ buy-in from managers and staff.
- Experience managing occupational health & safety compliance and standardise operating procedures.
- Must have integrity and be aligned to the values of the organisation. Respect, Care & Trust.
- An effective communicator, with strong oral and written skills
- Sound decision-making and problem-solving in pressure situations.
- Experience in the health industry is preferred but not essential.
Why you should apply:
- Newly created leadership position.
- Be a part of a reimagining of the role of pharmacies in a post-Covid environment.
- The opportunity to influence a large team across multiple sites.
- Potential career pathway to Manager, Operations and Business Growth role.
- Competitive salary package on offer.
- Contribute to positive health and well-being outcomes of the community of Bendigo and surrounding areas.
To submit your application, please click Apply Now.
Please note that the successful person will require a full driver’s licence. The successful candidate must also be willing to obtain a Working with Children and Police Check.
For more information or to obtain a copy of the position description, please contact the team at ESE Consulting on 03 5442 6676 or email us at email@example.com using the subject line: Business Coordinator - UFS Pharmacies- Bendigo enquiry via EthicalJobs.