- Executive role, reporting to the CEO, for-purpose organisation
- Newly created position, Bendigo location
- Generous salary with the packaging on offer
ESE Consulting is proud to be partnering with Amicus, one of Bendigo’s leading Community Service organisations to recruit a skilled Chief People, Culture and Quality Officer.
Through the provision of innovative support, Amicus Community Services promotes the active participation and growth of people with a disability of all ages, and vulnerable youth in our community. Amicus Community Services ethos is that they have an important role to play in assisting our community to understand the barriers for people who face disadvantages.
Due to a period of rapid growth, Amicus is on the search for a professional and approachable Executive who supports and aligns with their company manifesto. Reporting to the CEO and working within the Executive team, this position will provide strategic leadership to the organisation in the areas of people, culture, quality and OHS.
Key accountabilities include:
- Leadership and vision – develop and introduce dynamic workforce policies and procedures, planning, competency frameworks and strategic HR Management, and lead continuous improvement of quality systems.
- Culture and diversity – Develop and lead the organisation’s Cultural Strategy, including regular initiatives to build staff satisfaction and the design and implementation of strategies that build cultural and gender diversity.
- Mentoring – Team and individual mentoring, monitoring, and reporting of quality and risk, managing team and individual performance issues, and developing the potential of each individual.
- Business planning – Provide oversight and support and deliver on Business Plan objectives as they relate to People, Culture and Quality.
- Organisational innovation – Contribute to the development of innovative approaches and models that support staffing needs, recruitment and retention, and that build capacity and employer reputation.
- Network connections – Develop and build strong networks that inform HR and Quality practice and facilitate and support the organisation’s strategic directions.
- Delivery of support – Provide expert support and advice on areas of responsibility. Oversee recruitment and retention, learning and development, and aid with performance management, industrial relations, and OH&S.
- Strategic planning – Contribute to the development, implementation, and evaluation of the strategic directions of the organisation.
- Quality, risk, and performance – Provide executive oversight, monitor, and manage risks across the organisation, and oversee the continuous quality improvement of services and processes.
- OH&S – Lead OHS and ensure that the provision of support and the work environment is safe.
To succeed in this role, you will have in-depth knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Tertiary qualifications in either Human Resources or Business and experience in a similar role.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to plan for future needs and growth.
- Significant experience in implementing Human Resource strategies, policies, processes, and frameworks that support the delivery of strategic organisational objectives.
- Current knowledge of Industrial Relations and Employment Relations.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing OH&S, Quality Accreditation and Risk Management across an organisation.
- Extensive experience in the effective management of staff and the ability to collaborate and build successful relationships with key stakeholders.
- Qualifications and experience in Quality Management in a service-related organisation will be highly regarded.
- Generous salary and salary packaging on offer.
- Work for a For-Purpose organisation that positively impacts the lives of people in our community.
- Newly created role offering an opportunity to be a key driver in the growth of Amicus Community Services.
To obtain a position description, or for a confidential discussion, please contact the team at ESE Consulting on 03 5442 6676 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Chief People, Culture and Quality Officer enquiry via EthicalJobs.