- Newly created position in the For Purpose sector
- Bendigo location
- Permanent part-time position
- Competitive salary on offer
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced HR professional
UFS Pharmacies is a highly reputable not-for-profit organisation boasting a long history dating back to its establishment in 1872.
Through the provision of health and wellbeing products and services, UFS exists to provide benefits to its members and the community in the greater Bendigo region. Any financial surplus generated is invested directly back into the business to continually improve and grow services that will further benefit the whole community.
UFS Pharmacies provide a wide range of health and wellbeing products and services through five pharmacies and UFS Optical and Eden Skin & Body.
Goals of the position:
Reporting to the Manager, Operations and Business Growth, you will provide expertise in human resource management and support and build capabilities of the staff across the organisation.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide specialised support and guidance to management and staff concerning complex and sensitive matters.
- Oversee the recruitment and onboarding process in partnership with relevant internal stakeholders.
- Review and implement the organisation's key human resource management functions regarding retention, succession planning, career pathways, and training requirements.
- Oversee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and internal investigations.
- Establish learning and development initiatives and proposals.
- Analyse trends in compensation and benefits to establish competitive incentive packages.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures comply with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Maintain and manage staff records and the Employee Assistance Program.
What you will need to succeed:
- Relevant degree qualifications and proven experience within a Human Resource role.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws, regulations, and modern awards.
- Proven experience in reviewing and implementing best practice HR systems and processes.
- Strong computer literacy skills and the ability to work with internal databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, alongside interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Integrity, professionalism, and the ability to exercise discretion.
Why you should apply:
- Newly created Human Resource position within the Operations Team.
- Influence across multiple sites and a large team.
- Competitive salary package on offer.
- Contribute to positive health and well-being outcomes of the community of Bendigo and surrounding areas.
Please note that the successful person will require a driver's licence. The successful candidate must also be willing to obtain a Working with Children and Police Check.
If this role interests you, please call ESE Consulting today on 03 5442 6676 or email us at email@example.com using the subject line: Human Resource Coordinator - Bendigo enquiry via EthicalJobs for a confidential discussion and to obtain a Position Description.