Summary of the Job
Rev Bill is looking for a loving, compassionate person with extensive practice management experience.
- The Practice Manager would oversee administrative duties related to clinical services provided within the clinic.
- Supporting the delivery, consistency, and quality of general practice care.
- Providing support to the Human Services Manager relating to management of the clinic team
- Management of clinic financial responsibilities such as Medicare billing and Practice Incentive Program (PIP)
- At least 1 year in a General Practice management role
- Diploma of Practice Management or related qualification, highly desired.
- Strong leadership experience
- Extensive experience and training in working with difficult people
- Basic understanding for the need for guidelines and boundaries within complex situations
- Demonstrated patient-focused approach in service provision with genuine empathy and interest in their needs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Always be well-presented, friendly, courteous, and obliging.
- Undertake all duties in a diligent manner, with honesty and integrity,
The role includes:
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Quality Improvement Leadership
- Feedback and Complaints Management
- Infection Prevention and Control Coordination
- Cold Chain Management
- Workplace Health Safety
- Provide administrative support to clinical team members, as required.
- Manage the needs of visiting allied-health, where applicable.
- Maintain oversight of recall and reminder systems.
- Other duties as required
For more information about The Exodus Foundation and The Bill Crews Foundation visit https://www.billcrews.org/
Only people with the right to work in this country may apply for this position.
Only short-listed people will be contacted
No recruitment agencies please.