We are seeking a motivated, energetic multi-tasker that can keep us all organised!
Families Australia is the national, not-for-profit, peak organisation that strives to improve the wellbeing of Australian families, especially those experiencing vulnerability and marginalisation.
Working in a small team that has national impact, in this blended Project and Office coordinator role, you will lead the delivery of projects and events, liaise with our members and be responsible for a range of office administration functions and tasks.
Skills and experience for the role include:
- a highly organised individual with well-developed interpersonal skills, excellent written and oral communication skills;
- a self-starter with a positive ‘can do’ attitude with a willingness to learn, and take on new opportunities;
- event management and project co-ordination skills;
- information technology skills – basic website administration, social media messaging, electronic information campaigns (e.g., distribution of newsletters, email bulletins, messages etc. through MailChimp or similar software);
- office administration and secretariat support experience, including minute-taking skills;
- capacity to work in a culturally appropriate manner with diverse stakeholders, especially in relation to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families and communities;
- capacity to work effectively and harmoniously in small teams; and
- relevant qualification/s and experience, e.g. event management, project delivery, office management, information technology, business administration.
Visit the Families Australia website: www.familiesaustralia.org.au or email email@example.com using the subject line: Project / Office Coordinator enquiry via EthicalJobs.
A position description for the role is attached.