- Respected international organisation, positive brand recognition
- Full-time, Permanent - Flexible work arrangements, healthy progressive environment
- located in Sydney CBD
MAKE AN IMPACT THE WORLD CAN SEE
ABOUT THE FRED HOLLOWS FOUNDATION
Come and join our international development organisation, working to eradicate avoidable blindness. Currently operating in over 25 countries throughout Australia, the Pacific, Africa, South Asia and South East Asia, The Foundation has restored sight to over two million people worldwide. We have an ambitious five year strategic plan that aims to take The Foundation even closer to realising our vision of a world in which no person is needlessly blind and Indigenous Australians exercise their right to good health.
The Reporting & Analytics Lead is responsible for the development, support and implementation of the reporting and analytics tools used by The Fred Hollows Foundation to provide information, insight and analysis of financial and other business data. This includes designing new reporting, data management and training of business users in all aspects of the reporting and analytics environment including forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Designing, building and maintaining a suite of agreed financial and business dashboards, reports and analytical data sets across multiple systems.
- Lead the rollout of agreed dashboards, reports and analytical data sets by educating, supporting and engaging with the key business stakeholders
- Reconcile, review and repair data across all data sources to ensure its accuracy, reliability and timeliness for all stakeholders.
- Conduct regular review and feedback sessions to identify gaps and future business needs to support ongoing improvements and developments in reporting and analytics, processes and integrations.
- Collaborate with the business and IT teams to support new business systems, integrations and process changes in order to continually improve organisation data and analysis to facilitate improved business decision making
- Support and drive a business partnership approach by ensuring a culture of data literacy, accountability, responsiveness, engagement and collaboration within The Foundation to ensure assurance actions are shared and undertaken to improve our risk, compliance and safeguarding culture
You are a Microsoft Suite guru! You take pride in providing technical advice and support to a broad range of stakeholders at varying levels. You understand the importance of providing clear and practical support under the complexities of your stakeholders and their competing priorities. You may not have NFP experience but are ready to utilise your skills towards making a social impact!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Strong data analytical skills and experience managing data
- Strong experience with data visualisation and business intelligence tools (PowerBI or equivalent)
- Experience using the Microsoft Power Platform
- Strong background in SQL and other data analysis tools
- Strong experience working with financial and business reporting across international business environments
- Strong experience designing, building and implementing reporting and analytics systems.
- Strong experience in educating, supporting and engaging with business users in the rollout of reporting systems.
- Demonstrated ability to design, build and implement data cubes, reports and dashboards using contemporary reporting and analytics software.
- Demonstrated ability to guide and evangelise the organisation on appropriate data management practices and executing them through strong collaboration and leveraging positive relationships with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor staff in data and reporting literacy matters
How we recognise your contribution
Through our internal programs and employee benefits we aim to create an environment where you will feel supported and empowered. Whether your focus is on continuous learning, professional development or simply finding an environment which enables you to thrive while balancing family or personal commitments, then we have a number of programs in place to support you.
- Doing meaningful work that will help shape the lives of those living in communities
- Flexible work environment – we focus on output not hours
- Generous leave allowances, including time of for cultural significant/ceremonial leave
- Ongoing commitment to your continuous learning and career development
To find out more about our benefits click here
If this opportunity appeals to you and suits your skills, we would love to have a confidential conversation with you. Please reach out to our Talent Acquisition Specialist Amanda Pena on, email@example.com, using the subject line: Reporting & Analytics Lead enquiry via EthicalJobs. Kind note that CVs will not be considered through this email address.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this position.
The Fred Hollows Foundation is committed to protecting the rights of children and community partners in all areas where we work. Applicants are advised that The Foundation reserves the right to conduct police checks and other screening procedures to ensure we maintain and promote a child safe environment.