- Key fundraising role, with a focus on Corporate Partners
- Highly respected International organisation, positive brand recognition
- Full – time position, based in Sydney / Melbourne, flexible work arrangements, healthy progressive environment
ABOUT THE FRED HOLLOWS FOUNDATION
Come and join our international development organisation, working to eradicate avoidable blindness. Currently operating in over 25 countries throughout Australia, the Pacific, Africa, South Asia and South East Asia, The Foundation has restored sight to over two million people worldwide. We have an ambitious five year strategic plan that aims to take The Foundation even closer to realising our vision of a world in which no person is needlessly blind and Indigenous Australians exercise their right to good health.
Growing our supporter base is key to our success. Over the last 5 years, we have significantly invested in diversifying our fundraising channels and expanding into international markets.
Working as part of our Partnerships team, The Senior Partnerships Executive is accountable for leading the planning, design and operational delivery of the Corporate Partnerships program aligned to The Foundation’s strategic framework.
- Your chance to drive the business development and growth of The Foundation’s Corporate Partnerships portfolio
- Work with Global and Nationally recognised brands to drive meaningful change in Australia and overseas
- Chance to build an exciting new donor engagement program in collaboration with Programs team overseas and in Australia
- Opportunity to work across multiple teams including programs, digital and community partnerships to drive collaboration
- Work closely with the Head of Partnerships to develop and implement a new business development strategy
- Oversee the retention and growth of existing Corporate and Workplace Giving partners of The Foundation
- Collaborate with the wider Public Affairs team in Australia and overseas to build mutually beneficial partnerships opportunities
Relationship management, networking and events
- Support the Corporate Partnership Executive to manage the existing corporate partnership portfolio to meet or exceed fundraising target
- Promote the work of The Foundation at corporate functions and networking events - presenting clear, informative, consistent and positive messages to existing or potential donors of The Foundation
- Collaborate closely with the broader Partnerships team to manage select project work as required (e.g.: fundraising initiatives and campaigns, special event activities, donor visit coordination)
- Actively assist in the development of marketing and promotional materials e.g. new strategic initiatives, innovative funding models and large-scale project pitches with impact
- Mentor and support the Corporate Partnerships Executive to retain and grow The Foundations partnership portfolio
- Experience pitching multi-million-dollar proposals to Executive level
- Proven track record in delivering significant financial results
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning, prospect identification, cultivation and conversion of opportunities
- Strong track record in high level relationship management
- Experience managing large income and expenditure budgets as well as pipeline management
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
Something extra to grab our attention!
- Experience working in both for profit and not for profit sector
- Experience in leading a team
- Good understanding of the CSR and Corporate philanthropic market
How to apply and who to contact
To learn more about this position and life at The Fred Hollows Foundation please visit our Careers page.
The Fred Hollows Foundation is committed to protecting the rights of children in all areas where we work. Applicants are advised that The Foundation reserves the right to conduct police checks and other screening procedures to ensure we maintain and promote a child safe environment.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.