ABOUT FIELD OF YOU
We consist of a small team of passionate coordinators who pride ourselves on quality service provision. We work with people of all ages and who have varying disabilities and needs. We work collaboratively with support providers, allied health professionals and NDIS representatives to ensure our clients are living their best lives.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE:
- Experience working effectively with people in the community
- Passion for the disability industry
- Experience in administration and report writing
- Caring, empathic, understanding nature
- Problem solving skills
- Great communication skills
- Highly organised with great note taking abilities
- Creative, passionate and dedicated
- Brisbane based
PREFERRED BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
- Understanding of the NDIS and government funding schemes
- Allied health background and qualification (this person may be offered Specialist Coordination role)
- Well suited to individuals with experience or qualifications in social work, mental health case management, psychology, occupational therapy, or nursing.
We are looking to fill the position by August.
The role is flexible for the right person and is based remotely (work from home).
Position Description attached for further information about the role.