- Are you terrific with people, and keen to work in a purpose-driven role?
- Join a fast growing NFP that is shaking up the disability space!
- Utilise your excellent organisational skills and attention to detail to help make a difference in the lives of people with disability
At Fighting Chance, we work to identify the challenges, hurdles and barriers faced by people with disability in their everyday lives and then design and build sustainable social enterprise businesses to bridge these gaps.
Since being founded in 2011, Fighting Chance has gone on to create three social enterprises: Avenue and Jigsaw, along with an accommodation business. We have multiple locations across Sydney, along with locations in Brisbane, Melbourne and Adelaide.
Our Mission is to ask ‘WHAT IF?’, to see the world as it isn’t yet, to imagine a future quite different to the present, then make it happen! Find out more about us: https://fightingchance.org.au/
- Do you have exceptional customer service skills and a way with people?
- Are you passionate about building others up to reach their full potential?
- Do you pride yourself on your attention to detail and adding value?
- We are looking for a fantastic communicator with team supervision skills to join our Northern Beaches team. If this sounds like you, read on!
About the role:
As the Customer Engagement Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing consistent and high quality customer service, community engagement and marketing support across the Fighting Chance group. This will include helping triage and manage enquiries from prospective customers, i.e. people with disability and/or their family/carers, and other people such as support coordinators or business/industry partners, via phone and email channels, and speaking to potential new customers at internal and external events.
The key areas of accountability include:
- Customer service supervision and activities; providing high quality customer service across all platforms of the Fighting Chance group including phone, email, social media and webforms.
- Supervision and coaching of junior customer service staff with disability as part of the Supported Employment program within Fighting Chance’s headquarters and building their capacity by working towards their employment goals.
- Work with the Marketing Managers to help coordinate internal & external events as well as coordination of community-based content.
- Proactively refine the customer service function of the Fighting Chance group working closely with the Head of Marketing and Communications
- Providing support for participant lead generation activities
You will have:
- A relevant qualification and/or 3-5+ years previous experience in a customer engagement, customer service, participant-facing disability and/or marketing position.
- Team leadership or supervision experience (essential), working with people with disability or other vulnerable cohorts, or lived experience of disability (strongly desired)
- Experience with/knowledge of the NDIS (desirable)
- Experience working with cloud-based CRMs, other business systems such as Google Workspace and/or online call centre/phone programs (desirable)
- Possess the right to work in Australia
- Travel within Sydney regularly and domestically on occasion
- Possess or willing to obtain a current satisfactory NDIS Worker Screening check and WWCC
- Possess a current unrestricted NSW driver's license and willingness to use personal vehicle for work purposes where required
- Be available and willing to work at events on weekends and evenings on occasion
- NFP Salary packaging
- Collaborative and positive work culture
- A position offering stretch and growth opportunity
- Flexible workplace policy
- On-site parking
- Purpose-centred work
If this sounds like you please apply today! Include a cover letter addressing your suitability for this role, and your current resume.